Ch-17 Abhiram

17+ content warning you all even though I know what's goanna happen so leaving the decision in your hands 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Remove your kurta for me baby ' I said . 

She glared at me .Without blinking her eyes she removed her kurta  swiftly . She threw it on the floor and stared at me with thirsty eyes .

'What else ' she said .

She was kneeling in front of me with wantful eyes and  deep   cleavage . Looking at her cleavage I let out a moan ' Ehhhhh Gosh you are making me crazy ' . I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me . 

'Come more closer so that I can lick you ' 

She did what I said and in return I pinched her waist and licked right in between her cleavage making her arch her back and grab my curls with her thin fingers . Before she could let out a moan from her mouth I bit  her right in between leaving a blood red mark on her breast .

'Ah ! Ritesh ' she moaned .

'you  alright ' I said .

'Not till you take my entire boob in your mouth' Her reply made me wild . I felt like she was my prey and I was her hunter .

'Then lets make you alright ' I said .

She giggled . First she slid the bra straps which had imprinted themselves on her shoulders like fossils and then twisted and brought the hooks of the red lace bra in the front so that they were visible to her eyes and removed them in one go letting out a breath of relief .

She threw her bra on the floor and I could see her perfect medium sized breast with brown hard nipples . I bit my lips sexily pulling her closer to me .

'I am starving ' I said .

'Eat me then ' she replied .

And I obeyed taking her nipple in between my  teeth I bit harshly. She moaned in pain arching her back, her nails dig in my skin, I could clearly feel my skin pealing of . 

I went a little bit smoothly by taking the whole bosom in my mouth I sucked on it like a baby . 

'Ah bite it na ' she asked lovingly .

Gosh and bite I chew it almost making trail of red marks on her boob . Her fair chest turned Red and my non-injured back became injured now by constant digging .

After taking another boob in my mouth I left her after good 10 mins . She fell on the bed panting heavily and I did the same taking the support of the head board . If I wasn't injured I would have taken her from up to down . 

We faced each other still panting .

'Don't tell me I am the first one to experience heaven ' she asked .

'Yes you are I never did this to anyone but always imagined to do this ' I replied .

I was speaking the truth . Her nipples were the first nipples I sucked on after my moms .

'Liar ' she hit me lovingly on my shoulder almost pushing me on to the headboard. She looked at me coming closer slowly and sexily . She came so close that our chest  touched each others sticking to each others breast . The sweat worked as a gum . 

'ah man ' she said sitting on my stomach . 

She grabbed my lower lip in her lips and pulled it with them  . She left it after a sexy pause and said ' can't wait to take them in my mouth' .