CH 1 Ishani

He was still lying naked on the bed when I got up ,my head felt heavy and I could barely see anything clearly . I dint remember how I reached here but I knew this wasn't my house .  I some how  found my clothes on the other side of the bed and wore them .Thats when the door bell rang he was sound a sleep so I got up and went to open the door I thought there must be his wife waiting outside. 

It always happens with me I go with some guy and then in the morning I get to know he is married . I feel sorry for those woman but not for myself I have faced such situations a million of times . I have tried to control my want for sex and avoided my self to drink but I could not stop my self . I have to again prepare myself to get a slap from the mans wife I slept with . 

I open the door and to my surprise there is lady constable standing in front of me . 

The  lady constable catches my hand and handcuffs me '' Eh! come with us '' she says and drags me down 

'' where are you all taking me. '' 

She just looked at me staring in my soul , we sat in the police jeep the siren of the jeep reminded me of the day when my dad passed away when we both went to the hospital in the same jeep the only difference was he was already dead and I was lying dead . When we reached the police station everybody there was staring at me I heard people saying 

'' eh isn't she Ishani '' .

The other women said '' yes , yes she is , she does not even deserve to live now killed her own father and showing her mother hell when she is still alive '' .

 ''so much money she has and also fame but its of no use ''. 

'' Eh mind your own business'' I scream at those women . The head constable hit me on  my face ''  first do mistakes and then blame others'' she said. 

''Name'' the police inspector asks me.

 '' you don't know or what '' I laugh out loud.

 '' Only answer what I ask don't act over smart '' he said slapping me with his words .

 ''Ishani '' I say.

 ''age'' 

 ''26'' 

''why did you leave your house '' he askeed 

 '' I wanted to drink ''

 ''your mother filed a missing complaint '' he informed me .

 '' I have told her I can forget everything but not my house but still she keeps finding  me '' . 

'' We are giving you last warning don't leave your house like this its been two days we are finding you , we are not your personal police we have other works also ''.

I dint answer him this time rather I started playing with the paper weight on the table with my left leg on my right leg , stretching comfortably as if it was my house I came here so many times it feels like my house only . 

 '' My child '' I heard a voice .

'' mom '' . 

'' where were you Ishu?''.

'' mom ......'' 

I can't tell her the truth she has told me to stop all this but I can't

 '' you people do all this when you guys go home not now let me do my work Mrs Malhotra please have a seat '' the police inspector interrupted us .

After the interrogation was done I was left home while walking towards the car flashlights started falling on my face . The same flash lights which made me a superstar one day which made me reach heights and now these are the same flashlights which have ruined my life made me a mess capturing my downfall . I very well know what tomorrows headline is going to be