CH 5 Ishani

ISHANI POV :

''Don't worry Ishu I am there till I am with you know one can touch you get it in your head '' My lawyer said .

I just nodded he is been telling me this from the past one whole year I am tired of this court hearings I have not done anything I know I was not wrong but neither is Viraj right . I can forget what he did to me . I hate his name even the thought of him makes my blood boil .

Soon it was announced that the Judge is entering .

We all stood up the judge told us to sit .

Judge : ''you may start with the proceedings Advocate Udhav you start first ''

Adv Udhav : '' I may like to call Miss Ishani in the witness box ''

Judge : '' permission granted "

I slowly climb the witness box I don't know how every time I do this I shiver to the core . I take the vows placing my hand on the Bhagvat Geeta . I am somehow reminded of the people who have so many times touched this holy book and have spoken lies . I some how don't like promises and vows because the deepest vows I ever took I have broken them or got stuck in a situation where I have to break my own vows . It reminds me of the day I took my wedding vows and ended up divorcing.

Adv Udhav : ''My Lord I would really want to explain you this entire complicated case as this hearing is after a long time . My Lord as you know this is Miss Ishani Malhotra a innocent face behind the biggest drug scandal in India ''.

Adv Chakra Narayan : '' Objection my Lord it has not been proved yet that my client is behind this scandal so please tell Adv. Udhav to refer her as Miss Ishani ''

Adv Udhav : laughs ...........'' it will be proved soon''

Judge : ''Objection sustained ,please refer Miss Ishani as Miss Ishani ''

Adv Udhav : '' yes, Your Honor sure . My lord let me take you to the starting point of this case I would love to explain you what had happened from the start so I don't miss out any point ''

Adv. Udhav looked at me .

Adv Udhav : '' On the 1 st of December 2022 a big scandal came in front of the people of India everyone was shocked to know this was one off the biggest scams ever, it included drug and organs trafficking . About 2500 people became victims of this scam this drug was provided to many illegal hospitals for organ trafficking the process was simple give drugs to the individual and make them unconscious and then remove there organs and sell them . Many bars in Mumbai were also selling this drug illegally in bars the same bar your Honor where Miss Ishani use to go frequently ''.

Adv C. Naraya : '' objection your honor that does not mean that my Client is behind that scandal ''

Adv Udhav : '' But my Lord I never said now Miss Ishani is behind that scandal please tell Mr Chakra Narayan not to assume things he is telling as if he knows Miss Ishani is behind the scandal and he is trying to protect her ''

Everyone laughs

Judge : '' Order , order objection over ruled ''

Adv Udhav : '' My Lord not only that but in the last court hearing I had given you a prove of the transactions done from ''MISS ISHANI'S'' account ( stresses on her name ) to the drug dealer Mosin Patil the master mind behind this scam it was proved she knew about this scam and provided the money along with Mulchand Ghesela and Amish Tribhuvan .

'' No no no I am not behind all this they are making me the victim even if its not my fault . . ''

Adv Udhav : '' speak only when you are told to Miss Ishani and stop blaming my client and ok you dint know about the scam but you knew about those drugs right and you did the transactions .