Ch 11 Abhiram

'' You '' I said startled by who was standing in front of me . 

'' Don't forget mister we both are in this mission  '' He said 

''speak softly   '' 

'' Ya , ya sheedha Ishani ke bed me ghus gaye  ( you reached Ishani's bed directly man ) '' He said teasingly .

''Shut up this is a guest room ''  I said defending my self  . 

'' Ho ho pan ( yes, yes but ) what happened to you man how did you break '' he asked 

''what to tell you .........( I told him the entire story ) .....''

'' Go do more social work . Every time you take a risk you fall into a problem sometimes people jump  over you to kill  you , some times you are slapped and now you are hit by a car . You really gave your sweat and blood because of your revolutionary behavior '' he said 

''But Suresh it's our job right '' I said 

'' Ya doing investigation , writing the truth , placing views but getting hit by a car and then lay in some one's bed is not our job '' he said 

'' If you want to just lecture me why did you come here ?'' 

'' because I had promised you I won't leave you and be with you in this mission . I had also promised you that I will pick your dead body when Ishani kills you but that auspicious day dint come in my life yet '' He said 

I threw a pillow at him . He picked the pillow and walked towards me . And kept the pillow next to me . 

'' But how did you get to know I am injured '' I asked . 

'' I returned from Pune . Then I was still a sleep I got a call from sir and I got to know you were missing and not picking up any one's call . In a hurry I reached office when sir was talking with you . When he told me that you are in Ishani's house and she is just in front of you,  with you I was shocked . I felt like you got lost in her beauty and got drunk and stuff happened between you two . But sir had told me your voice sounded low as if you are in pain that's when I took a ride through your past history and as maar kahu ( one who always gets beaten up ) you are I thought you must have done some kind of kand ( Mischief ) . '' He took a deep breath and locked the door and came back next to me . 

'' I heard someones foot steps '' he said then he continonued . 

'' I came here outside Ishani's house so that I get some clue that's when I met my friend Deewakar . Seeing him after a long time I spoke to him and asked him where he was going that's when he told me that he is going to Ishani's house . On asking him why so he told me that there is some guy who has got injured in there house and also told me that Ishani does not recognize him much . I asked about how that guy looks and then he said fair skin and curly hair and a black suit and that's when I knew it was you . I told him who you are and  I warned him to not disclose any information and send me in his place as your nurse he also gave me a list of what not to give you ''. 

'' And in return I am going to give him all the salary I will get being a nurse here so now he has gone for a honeymoon and going to come back after a week cause the doctor will come back for routine check up '' He finished . 

''By God's grace Ishani and I are safe and you are here '' I exhaled a deep breath . '' But now do the need full quickly and take me for breakfast '' I ordered him . 

'' Yes sir '' he saluted me dramatically and helped me to sit on the wheel chair . 

Before  I went to freshen up I heard a knock on the door . We both looked at each other and Suresh steeped slowly to open the door .