CH 14 Abhiram

'  This Old monk smells so good damn ! How do I proof to those fools why would I drug myself when I have such good drugs Old monk , Royal stag and what is this Breezer doing in my stock ' Ishani voice hit my ears she was sniffing and smelling alcohol . 

Suresh gasped . 

' Memsahib  actually this was for that new boy what will he drink ' Damodar clarified . 

'He is injured he shouldn't be drinking I will only drink this in the morning so I get sober . ' She laughed . 

'Ok thanks Damodar you may leave  but wait ' 

After a while Damodar came out with a beer bottle an exited the hall without looking at me . 

I was busy looking at him when Ishani called me . She called again I forget sometimes for her I am Ritesh not Abhiram it takes time to adjust with my new name . 

' Ritesh what are you doing here dint go to your room ? and why is this nurse till here ?, Suresh don't want to leave ? your wife must be waiting for you ' She winked her right eye. 

She placed the Old Monk bottle on the table with a glass beside it . 

'I am unmarried ' Suresh said . 

'Oh ho so no worries but then you should be leaving at nights or I think I should ask the doctor to keep two nurses ?' 

' No' I screamed loudly . 

'Ok ok clam down tired of the treatment  ?'  She said pouring her self old monk in the glass , she filled the glass half. 

I went close to her  dragging my wheel chair and caught her wrist . 

'What the hell are you doing drinking neat alcohol ?' I said 

'I am use to this type of doses Ritesh . Suresh please take him to his room ' 

'NO NO NO .Suresh leave right away ' I said . 

'But Ritesh ' 

' Suresh leave at once you have to come early tomorrow ' 

'Memsahib can I go with him ' Champa asked . 

'Ya you can but first take Ritesh up  to his room and come early tomorrow we have to shift Ritesh's room to the ground floor  ' 

'I am not going any where Ishani you both may leave ' 

Both of them left although Ishani tried  to protest . 

' What are you doing Ritesh ?' , 'Ok no problem ' She got up from her chair and caught the handle of my wheel chair . 

' Where are you taking me ?' 

'to your room'

' if I go to my room you can't come down you have to stay up with me do you agree ?' I cleared myself .

' Ritesh I don't do anything by duress' 

'But now you will , you will do as I say ' 

' I will come down and drink as much as I want you can't stop me I am the boss here ' 

' If you are the boss I am you employe working in your company I would always want the betterment of the company and for that I have to take care of your health that's my company  ' 

' Listen the boss knows what's right' 

'Not necessarily ' 

' Ok you don't wanna come up stay here now I will drink in front of you and you won't be able to stop me '