CH 2 Abhiram

A\N : Hey guys 2nd Ch out I hope you guys like it please do stay tunned till the end I promise that I will work  harder on my mistakes and writing skills keep hope . 

What the fuck she showed us a middle finger . Wow what a great profession I am into a profession where there is  no respect here people are stamping my legs and I have been shown a middle finger   by the girl I came to remove information about .

 ''Ah!'' I scream as I fall on the ground while she goes comfortably in her car in full speed without thinking  she was about to take my life by dashing me off . Such a shameless profession no one respects you in the field of journalism our job is to spread fake news is what people think and the people we want to write truth about we can't write because  who are we puppets in the hand of politicians that's what journalism has become  . I some times think I should leave all this and focus on my writing career but in a career like writing you don't have a secured job and in my moms language a writer does not have a job looking at which a girls father would  give me her hand . 

Get a job Nisha's parents said so I used my BMM degree . Nisha is my ex girlfriend.

But what kind of secured job is this I remember 1 year back my news paper editor Mr Rajan Mishra told me to cover a news of a wedding ceremony of the richest girl in his village marrying a Goat . I went there and started covering that news  while taking the sath feras ( a Hindu wedding ritual ) I stopped the Pandit and told him not to do so I told the villagers and the girls parents that they are running her life . So the girls parents backfired me by telling me to marry her . I rejected the proposal rather told the girl to run away so the villagers beat  me up my  camera man some how rescued me from the furious villagers I was admitted in the hospital for two days . 

When I returned home my mom placed Nisha's wedding card in my hand and I went speechless that particular moment when I had nothing left my bones had broken , mind had fucked , I almost become jobless , no respect left and probably if my camera man didn't save me no life  left and now not even a girl left in my life  . But my dad got an heart attack which still kept me going on with this job to pay the hospital bills  . 

I was lost in my thoughts that's when Suresh my camera man said '' Abhi lets go and drink some tea '' .

 I went with him we order two cutting teas .

'' Suresh what should we do now , how will I show the editor my face he had warned me to bring a news , when Ishani was lost and to be found no where the media and paparazzi's went crazy to find her every news channel and newspaper has a cheese news written about her almost once in a month or twice a week and if we don't go with good news he will make us unemployed and you know I have become a stone in his shoe from the start I don't like writing in the favor of people which don't deserve . They need to be sewed but still I have to write positive things about them the people who are a reason for all negativity , don't you think we are sinning .''

 ''Abhi we have to do this for money , once we become rich we will leave all this '' , 

'' but there is no fun in earning money by peeping in somebody else's life ''. He just laughs . 

Editor warned us for the last time he again gave us a speech about how  our news paper ' NEWS FIRST' is not doing well and it is all because of us lazy workers . When we asked him what he is going to print tomorrow he said '' you don't worry I know how to save my newspaper ''. Thank God he dint fire us . 

I reached home mom was still waiting for me '' you are still awake '' I asked .

 ''ya come freshen up and have dinner ''  she said .

I went to my room I could see all my medals hanged on the wall all these trophies I had won for  various writing competitions and also my most beloved medal I got for topping the university , but now I am helpless  just working for 8hrs and some times more than that without satisfaction one times topper has become the greatest looser I feel .

 I washed my face and go to  the living room my plate it set on the dinning table '' mom whats  special today all this Poranpoli and all '' 

''today is our wedding anniversary ''she said.

 Fuck how can I forget their anniversary . I got up from my chair and gave my mom a hug crying helplessly

 '' I am sorry mom I forgot but I can' t help this I have no time to breathe  I am working tirelessly without any profit but my hard work is of no use '' . 

'' just wait and watch my child will be the brightest star in the sky '' . 

She fed me with her hands after a long time I had seen my mom feeding me tears were rolling my eyes when I asked her '' did dad get angry '' 

 ''no re he is proud of you '' she responded .  I kept eating . I helped her wash my plate and then I fell a sleep on her lap on the couch . 

I heard my dad saying the prays early in the morning and the sound of the bell woke me up 

'' got up our homes misfortune '' my dad said.

 I looked at the watch '' 8:00 am'' I screamed I have to reach my office till 9:00 .

'' If you  keep doing this you won't every be the best journalist , I was telling you do engineering but you wanted to do BMM now see where your life has brought you , Meena I am telling you one day this boy is going to make us beg on the street '' .

Without back answering  I ran too my room and took a shower and got ready for my office .

 ''Don't go without breakfast '' I heard my mom say . 

'' I ran to the kitchen and stuffed a paratha in my mouth '' .

''Areee be careful you will choke yourself '' mom said  . 

I hugged her and ran to the living room .

''So all this you are writing now a days ha about this girl Ishani without focusing on the public issues '' dad said .

 How will I tell him I am a puppet but yesterday I dint write any news so what is printed in the news paper I grab the news paper from his hands and what I see leaves  me shocked how can somebody write like this I can see my name written ' News reporter Abhiram Desai  ' I choke my paratha in my throat '' be careful '' dad yells rubbing my back. .............................................................................

HEY GUYS DID YOU ENJOY WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT . 

WILL ABHI LEAVE HIS JOB?

WHAT IS PRINTED IN THE NEWS PAPER ? 

WHO PRINTED IT ?

TO GET ANSWERS OF ALL YOUR QUESTIONS STAY TUNNED 

TILL THEN LOVE LOVE AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE ,SHARE , FOLLOW AND VOTE . 

AUTHOR: A.S. BHOSALE .