Ch 10 Abhiram

At midnight I felt that my entire body is aching . That pain made my eyes open wide . It was dark in this room I couldn't see anything ,everything looked blur as hell , I could see red light in the switch box and a curtain floating by the wind coming from the window . I tried to look here and there and move a bit but soon my leg started hurting as hell I felt it was heavy . 

The last thing I remembered was that Ishani's scream and me getting hit by a car . How I came here  I don't remember but now I realize I am injured very badly and I hope Ishani is fine . Somehow I feel she is near me . But the pain takes over my fear and overthinking mind and puts me to sleep . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up . I could see my Phone on a chair   a bit away from my bed I wanted to get up and I tried to .I could see  everything but I was not able to lift my body because my left leg was tide to a bar and my right hand was fractured . I tried to drag down myself when my left hand touched something soft . I stretched my neck like a giraffe and that's when I saw Ishani sleeping with her head on the bed . She was still sleeping in her golden dress she wore for the party . 

I had many questions going on in my mind . Why was I here ? , did she bring me here ?, does she know I am Abhiram Desai and not Ritesh ? but I was happy she is safe and alive .And I very well know why I am not in a hospital. I tried to wake her up cause my mobile was missing and it was already 8:00 I had to inform mom and sir and Suresh where I am they must be worrying about me . 

'Ishani ' I called her 

'Ishani' I said again she wasn't waking up when I slightly moved to touch her with my left hand but my fractured hand touched the headboard and I cried in pain . 

'Ahhhhhh'' 

She woke up finally . Even in that messy eye liner and lipstick and messed up hair she looked gorgeous . Her face was imprinted my her ring on her finger cause she was sleeping over her hand like a child . And the sun light coming from the window was falling on our faces . I have green eyes so they look beautiful in the sunlight but now for the first time I realize that black eyes look more better especially Ishani's eyes. The sunlight is enhancing her beauty . 

'' Oh my God are you ok '' she said . 

She made me sit comfortably against the headboard . 

'' I am so sorry but I don't no when sleep took over me '' She said standing up and stretching her arms wide . 

'' How are you ? '' she asked me coming closer to me now sitting next to me . 

She brought her finger close to my fore head and caught something which felt wet against my forehead . 

'' This will hurt ok '' she said . 

''Ok '' I responded 

She scrunched her nose while removing the banded on my fore head . 

'' Urg.......ahhhh.......oooooo'' I cried . 

'' just one more minute '' she said catching my left hand  in hers . It helped to reduce pain . 

'' All done '' she said removing the entire banded. 

''Ritesh it was bleeding I have to change the dressing '' She said . 

'' Can I see my face '' I asked . 

'' Ya why not be ready don't scream '' she said 

'' I look this ugly '' I asked 

''No you look handsome but its a deep wound . You may see stiches on your face '' 

'' I am ready ''