CH 24 Ishani

'How is mom ? , is she ok ? , is it something serious ? do we need a specialist ? should we shift her some where else ?' I asked one question after the other as the doctor came out . I wanted to know what happened inside . 

I had never seen my mom ill she always kept working no matter how sick she was but today she fell unconscious on my lap and then my world shattered . This kind of ache , this kind of pain my heart had never felt like it is feeling now . So many things happened in the past one year but this incident made me weak for sure , I can face anything , any disaster I can survive but I can't loose my mom .  

'I can't loose her doctor please say something .' I screamed on top of my lungs . Everyone is the hospital was looking at me . Suddenly I started crying loudly like a child .

' Say something please ' I screamed in grief .

'Make her sit down .' Doctor said ordering a lady constable  .

She caught my arm . ' I don't wanna sit tell me how is mom .'

'Please sit down Miss Ishani .' 

'No .' I argued .

Some how the lady constable made me sit on the bench .

'Hya par bhi pecha nahi chodenege mera ( they won't leave me alone here also ).' I said looking at the ladyconstable .

I sat down in anger and looked at the doctor in anger .

'Miss Ishani there is nothing to worry it was just a minor attack.'

I released  a breathe of relief.

'Are you sure .' I asked .

'I am we just had to do a immediate angioplasty that's it .'

Tears of happiness flooded my eyes  .

'I am so sorry and thanks a lot .' I said still not able to process the relief .

'Can..... I .... meet her .' I said sniffing my nose .

'You can but  after sometime . Till then you complete some formalities .'

I nodded . The doctor left . I went outside mom's ward

 I stood there looking at her from the transparent part of the door she was peacefully sleeping on the bed .  I wish this peace I could give her not a  heart attack  .This kind of peace I have never seen on her face , she was always in distress for her entire life , I wish I could give her  a normal life the life she imagined when me and Ishan grew up the life she thought of when I got married . The way she was looking forward to resign from her post and stay with us , with her grand kids and see us multiply . But all she has seen multiply throughout her life our problems one after the another . I feel so guilty for this I feel so guilty but the only way I can get rid of this guilt is  to keep hope and win this case .

Hope ,hope reminded me of Ritesh what must he be doing now . All alone confused and worried after a great orgasm and then a great mess I have left him in , alone to think of what will happen next . Because of me he is in problem some how I feel this all is going to come back to him all our problems are going to hit him hard . 

I miss him already I don't even know how long we have been waiting here outside this ward , we don't even know how much time has passed since we last kissed each other so I looked at the watch on the wall opposite . 

2:00 am it showed all though it's midnight I know he might have not slept , I know he might be thinking about me . I was lost in my thoughts when the nurse called my name . 

'You have to get these medicines ' she said . 

'Ok ' I replied . 

I walked to the pharmacy with my phone in one hand and the paper in another .