CH 12 Ishani

'Who are you it looks like you are an actor ' mom said . 

Ritesh blushed I have never seen him blush before but he looks handsome , heavenly . He should try his luck in cinemas . 

Green eyes,  fair skin , tall muscular body and curly brownish hair . He is perfect . I have never seen a handsome guy like him . 

He seems kind and courteous , he seems loving but I can't believe anyone by just knowing them for a few hours . Cause the people I knew for the longest time gave me the longest grief and the deepest cuts. You can say a life time grief . 

Then how can I call them my people , the people I knew , my trust worthy people . 

If you love the rain 

you should love the thunders 

If you love the sunshine 

you should also love the tan

If you love the nights 

you shouldn't be scared of darkness 

If you love Daylight 

you should be prepared for the dark night   

If you love the ocean 

you should love the storms 

If to love someone 

you should love hardships coming along 

I don't know from where these poetic lines hit my mind but life is a poets teacher reason behind his poetic nature . 

Hardships teach you how to make your grief sound better  . I was lost in the thought of whom I called mine and how every person betrayed me and how I shouldn't be trusting Ritesh . 

'you know Ishu what is his name I mean full name ?' 

Mom asked dragging me out of my thoughts . 

'Ya what is it ? ' I asked  

'Ritesh Deshmukh' she said 

'Really Ritesh then you should really try your luck in movies ' I said enthusiastically.

'No no I am happy being a  middle class man and a writer ' Ritesh said . 

'Your wish ' I said  dramatically sipping my coffee .

I wanted to tell him how handsome he is and how well he fits for movies and stuff . If I am ever to make my come back in movies I would do it with him  . Girls will go crazy if he becomes an actor .

'NATIONAL CRUSH RITESH DESHMUKH ' it will sound good right . He will surely make the actor Ritesh jealous of him. 

I was still looking at him while he was eating his breakfast . Today he looks in more pain his eye is swollen and red , his face is swollen because of those stiches  . 

I hope he is feeling like home his face looks tired and worried as if he has some pressure some tension . As if he is on a mission . 

I can understand tho that he is a middle class fellow he is not going to work so what he must be facing.

I hope he has some income source . After the breakfast is over I will ask him does he need some financial support he can write for our new brands advertisement.