CH 26 Ishani

''CCTV FOOTAGE GOES MISSING ''

''Night watchman elopes''

Staff reporter : Abhiram Desai .

Magically property papers vanish , according to our sources the property of the Malhotra's, the widely spread empire is about to get conquered by someone else . Ishani Malhotra drug case and scandal was still at the forefront before it could cool down a new case has put the police back to work . Something strange about the Malhotra's is that problems after problems are not leaving their way . Admits the lock cabin the property papers vanish all of a sudden turning the place into a crime scene.

Sources say theft must have taken place around 1:00 am to 4:00 am in the midnight . Robber has not left any evidence back for the police to investigate further . Before the police came to a conclusion a heart drenching problem was faced by Ishani Malhotra just like Sukhdev Malhotra , Ananta Lakshimi Malhotra got a heart attack she was immediately shifted to ' MANAT HOSITAL ' in Juhu , now out of danger . Doctor Nirvan Gupta says it was a minor heart attack not as serious as Sukhdev Malhotra luckily there is nothing to worry . Point to be noted that both got an heart attack due to a shock .

One by one , shocking things happening in Malhotra mansion . Robber has not broken through the window says the source , police say it might have taken place by someone the Malhotra's know . All the servants are known to be the prime suspects . On further investigation the CCTV footage from 1:00 am to 4:00 am has gone missing . The watch man on duty at night has eloped . Police are in search of him .

Damodar the old servant and driver of the house says that once Riku Yadav the night watchman and pointed and knife at him when he told him to do his work properly . No such crime history has been found of Rinku Yadav before . Police say that they have never seen such a clean theft before . From the under of the nose of the Malhotra's and the tirelessly working media the theft has taken place arousing

SCANDAL 2024 with a new unanswered question .

' Is this a theft or a simplicity stunt or a new lead for scandal 2024 ?'

What do you guys think send your views on the email given below . newsfirst@gmail.com#scandal2024lead .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh '' I screamed loud as possible . The people in the corridor stared at me an old nurse slid her spectacle on the tip of her nose and said .

'This is a hospital stop making noise .' 

It was 6:00 in the morning and even before the sun could hit the surface of the earth this news had hit Mumbai . And it was all because of Abhiram   . I sometimes feel this man must be spying on me . Why does he have to interfere in my personal space , why can't he leave me alone . Does he even understand because of this news in  the newspaper there will be many more fingers pointing at me ,hasn't he created enough distress in my life . Before even the sun rises a new chaos rises against me . 

Ritesh had told me no news will leak but I was sure that something was going to be written by this fucking Abhiram . What does he mean by 'simplicity stunt' . 

I calmed my self down I had to leave this place to go home and get freshened up as fast as I could as per my experience I already knew that the media would be reaching here anytime to ask several questions . Does this Abhiram even realize that he is alerting the thieves .

I was lost blaming Abhiram when a nurse approached me and said 'Your mom is asking for you ' . I got up immediately and rushed inside . Mom was looking at me and I at her still standing at the entrance .Mom was lying on the bed looking at me giving me a faint smile .