Joining or not Joining the Marauders?

(A/N: The image on top is Clary's animagus form.)

→James's P.O.V.←

"Well my dear friend we're a group and we decided to name our group Marauders. It was James's idea actually." My sweet sister says making me blush "It was nothing really stop making such a fuss about it Shifty." I say while ruffling my hair with my right hand while looking at Lily she's soo beautiful I know I've fallen and fallen hard for her and only meet her.

‡Remus's P.O.V.‡

James is looking in a loving way at Lily and she's looking back and Sirius is looking the same way as James at Clary and she's looking back all making me chuckle making them all look at me annoyed. "Sorry but I need to ask Lily would you like to join our group be one of the Marauder?" I ask "Umm I don't know can I have a few days to think?" She asks and I nod. "Well Clary and I have to get going so bye guys." She say and pulls Clary away. "Hey she's mine give her back Evans." Padfoot shouts and pouts as Prongs looks at Lily like a lost puppy making me laugh. "What are you laughing at?" They ask simultaneously "Just laughing at how much both of you look like lost puppies when around them. Guys just ask them out." I say.

♪Lily P.O.V.♪

I drag Clary to our dorm and push her on to her bed and say "Yes I will become a Marauder." She squeals and hugs me "Want to become an Animagus tonight I'll help you if you want." She asks "Because?" I interrogate " Remus is a werewolf. Please don't be scared he thinks he's a monster I'm one too wanna see." She exclaims and I simply nod. She transforms to a white dog and back again smiling and after 2 hours of practising I finally get it right and it turns out I'm a brown doe after turning back I say "I'm a Marauder."