The death of James ans Lily Potter

*Sirius's P.O.V.*

She disappeared a month before the twins were born James and Lily named the boy Harry James Potter and the girl Clarissa Evelyn Potter in honor of Lyn and yet Clary looks like a carbon copy of Lyn and when she sees me she starts giggling and opens opens her arms for me to pick her up and that's precisely what I do it kind of numbs the pain that I feel.

She smiles up at me and looks exactly like Lyn, James and Lily made me Harry's godfather and Remus Clary's godfather.

*Clary's P.O.V.*

"Lily-flower take the twins upstairs and stay there." the muggle, that toke three doses of Polyjuice Potions and is also under my Imperius curse, pretending to be dad says to the muggle pretending to be mom, she does and kisses my head along with Harry's. Lily and James are hidden in the Order headquarters, the protection spell was made so there are no worries. We then hear a scream and a thud before Voldemort appears in the nursery and kills the muggle before trying to kill us and failing.

Harry and I start wailing after that when Sirius comes in and falls on his knees crying making me hiccup and say in a baby voice "Owi." He looks at me startled and kisses my head saying "I will avenge them Clary." and leaves then come Samantha and Severus also crying and only when they leave Dumbledore comes and gives Harry to Hagrid telling him he'll meet him at the Dursleys before turning to me and picking me and kissing my head while saying "Good job Clarissa you saved your parents and the Longbottoms." I nod and fall asleep.

*Professor Dumbledore's P.O.V.* (You weren't expecting this one were you?)

I leave Clarissa with Madam Pomfrey in the Hospital Wing informing all of the Teachers except Severus, Annabelle and Filch that the baby is the same Clary we taught and they all nod comprehending, I then leave to help Hagrid with Harry and leave him with the muggles leaving a letter with him and wishing him luck.

I then go to the order and explain to James and Lily that they can't see they're children until the time is right and they both nod comprehending then Remus says "I understand why Shifty I mean Clary didn't like Wormtail I mean Peter but I do not understand how is it she knew this, but I do know it is not because of Divination because we all know that she isn't a seer so Albus can you explain to us?" making Lily, James, Alice, Frank, Molly and Arthur nod in agreement as the children are running around the kitchen "I'm sorry, I can't but on Harry, Ron and Clarissa's fifth year I think everything will come to light until then I just ask you to be patient." I explain and they nod sadly "But I know for one that once Fred and George go to school Hogwarts is going to suffer again." I add smirking a little "Why is something going to happen?" Molly asked worried as she held her newborn baby Ginevra "Yes a trio is going to form and play tricks on all houses and professors." I say kindly and they all sigh relieved .

They nod disperse to do their stuff as I go back to Hogwarts.