Happy 5th Anniversary

*James's P.O.V.*

I woke up to Lily kissing me making me kiss back "Hey open your presents before you start making out!" My little's sister's voice shout from her bed while Padfoot was laughing at her and kissing my sister's cheek I look at the presents on my night stand one saying Prongs and the other saying Twitchy. I gave Lily hers while opening mine to find a key chain that had engraved the head of a stag and 2 word saying 'Her Buck' I look at Lily's present and see she also received a key chain but hers had the head of a doe and said 'His Does' we both look at Clary who was glaring at Wormtail like she has been doing since our second year his first for reasons she won't tell us, but looked at us when Sirius grabbed her chin and moved it towards us "We all gave chipped in for those Prongs, Twitchy treat them well and make sure to use them." he then said before Clary jumped from the bed well from Padfoot's arms making him pout and search her trunk pulling out a small bag and giving it to us and saying "That's something I got you and don't ask my why or how I know it because I won't tell you but I know you'll like it." we nod and Lily opens the bag letting two silver keys fall out onto the bed.

"You didn't say anything about 'what's' so I'll ask what are these keys for?" My lily-flower asks "Your house keys, The house is in Godric's Hollow." Clary explains and we nod stiffly my sister can be weird some times but we all love her especially Padfoot.

*Lily's P.O.V.*

I so want to hug her right now she is so sure that James will propose to me if not by Christmas by the end of the school year. I love my best friend.