Yule Ball.

*Clary's P.O.V.*

I walked downstairs to the Great Hall with Lily having all the guys gawk at us I have to say we look hot we peek from the corner of the wall to see all the guys dressed up for the ball talking to Sev and Sam and start descending the stair only to have every guy and girl gawk at us again making everyone shut up except our group but when Sam says "They're beautiful." All our guys turn around and gasp.

Sirius and James walk towards us and take us away. James and Lily both enter along with the rest of the students besides the champions and their dates, since they have to start the Ball we walk after everyone has entered, once we arrive at the center of the Great Hall, Sirius place his hand on my waist as I place mine on his shoulder and grab his other hand and as the music starts we starts dancing.

 I smile as we sway with the music and murmur to him "Bambling bumbling band of baboons." and he chuckles pulling me closer to him as another song a muggle sing Hermione, Ginny and I are always listening to in the future 'Next to you,' making me laugh and look up at him and then he  kneels on one knee on the floor and says the 4 words I never thought he would say to me in a millennium thought he would ask especially since he's my brother's god father and my father's best friend but then again we have been dating for 5 years.

"Will you marry me?"