Transformations.

(A/N: The picture above is how Remus looks like.)

*Clarissa's P.O.V.*

School finally starts and Lily and I are having breakfast while waiting for the guys to come down. "Lily are you ready to tell the guys and help them transform into their animagus?" I ask she nods and says "Yeah and also what do you think about Sirius?" I blush and cover my face "He's cute and I would date him any time. But the real question is what you think about my brother?" I say making it her turn to blush and hide her face "Hello ladies, talking about us?" James inquires in front of Lily, in between Sirius, who is in front of me, and Remus. Lily who is sitting next to me turns her self to me as I do the same to us and we both start laughing "Yes, we were talking about you, yes I'll be a Marauders, I'll help you along with Clary transform into animagi and my code name will be Twitchy." Lily says and they all nod.

After eating breakfast Lily and I hurry James, Sirius and Remus to Transfiguration. "Miss Potter, Mr Black, Miss Evans, Mr Potter, Mr Lupin you're here early." Minnie says and James and Sirius say in a foul mood "Shifty and Twitchy, I mean Clary and Lily, made us come here early." I see Minnie smile a little and say kindly "Well you should thank them then because of you being here early gives you an advantage over the other by starting to copy what's on the board meaning you have less homework to do. Keep that in mind boys." we all nod and sit together by this order Remus, Sirius, Me, Lily and James. Remus, Lily and I laugh at their still open mouths and Lily and I close their mouths waking them up to reality and start copying what's on the board, writing notes and learning what the rest of the class is going to learn, an hour later meaning at 8:00 am the rest of the students enter including Sev who is looking at us curiously and we just wave "Alright Class let's begin but first I would like to say that getting to classes early will give you points as will right answers but arriving late and disrespect will make you lose points and this goes to all classes. So 50 points to Gryffindor, Miss Potter, Miss Evans, Mr Potter, Mr Black and Mr Lupin were the first to arrive and early so 10 points to each." Minnie says and winks at 5 of us.

After Transfiguration James grabs Lily's arm as Sirius grabs my arm pulling us out of the class quickly, "Why are you taking us?" I ask them "Charms Lyn, we want to get points." Sirius answers me and I nod, in charms and D.A.D.A. the teachers told us the same thing Minnie did so by lunch Gryffindor had 200 points, just from Lily, James, Remus, Sirius and I which earned us a lot of compliments  from our House, Ravenclaw had 145 points, Hufflepuff had 98 points and Slytherin had 89 points.

"Well we have flying lesson next so hurry up eating." Lily says excitedly "I'm going to try out for the Quidditch team as a Chaser." I say making every single Gryffindor around us look at me and murmur "Clarissa Potter.", "Chaser.", "Call Wood.", "She's fit.", "She may get the position.", "We're a Chaser short." and after a few seconds three tall guys who remind me of Oliver Wood, Fred Weasley and George Weasley stop next to me and the one who reminds me of Oliver asks "Are you Clarissa Potter?" I nod and he continues "I'm Joshua Wood I'm the Captain and Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team and these are Gideon and Fabeon Prewett they're beaters in the team." I nod and mumble "Now I know from where Fred and George get their skills." I guess he didn't hear because he added "The team was already chosen last year but we're one Chaser short so we'll be watching your lesson and after classes we'll meet in the pitch." I nod and they walk off "Wow that was intense." Remus says and I nod and say "After I come back from the pitch and we finish our homework Lily and I will help you two." they nod and we leave.

*Time Lapse (5:00 pm)*

I run to the Portrait and say "Cabot Draconis." The Fat Lady opens while saying "Congratulations Clarissa you're brother would be proud." I beam and run inside and seeing that the Marauders are the only ones inside I squeal really loud gaining their attention "Congrats Clary." Lily squeals as soon as she sees my face "I got the place."

After celebrating for an hour meaning it's already 6:00 pm Lily and I help the boys (James and Sirius) transform into their animagi James is a light brown stag and Sirius is a pure black dog and we all head to the Womping Willow transforming already and waiting for Remus.