Third task and silent promises.

*Sirius's P.O.V.*

I'm worried about her it's been 3 hours since they entered the maze and seriously we're all freaking out and since Durmstrang and Beauxbatons already lost we are still waiting for her to appear.

*Clary's P.O.V.*

"Should I grab it or not? It could happen all again but then again it could not happen." I grumbled but ended up grabbing it and appearing back in the podium at the entrance of the maze and gasped in relief before being tackled into a hug by a flaming ginger girl she wrapped her legs around my waist making me hold them "Never scare me again Clarissa Potter, you nearly gave me a heart attack." she says while stroking my hair "Sorry mom." I said slipping a bit before freezing "Don't patronize me Clarissa." she hisses while hugging me close to her as if I were to disappear again to which James, Ori, Remus and the traitor laugh, I simply glare at him which earned me a slap on the head by mom I mean Lily.

We walked into the common room and start the party inviting the rest of the houses even the Slytherins.

But just as the party started Ori came by and pulled me out of the common room and towards the Room of Requirement, where a romantic midnight dinner was prepared and waiting, "Did you prepare all this Ori?" I asked him and he nodded proudly while taking me to the center and pulling out the chair so I could sit down "All for us and only Twitchy, Prongs, Moony and Wormtail know where we are." he said making me growl at the name Wormtail like I always had ever since he joined our group, "Why do you hate Wormtail so much?" he asked me snapping me out of my thoughts "Umm. I can't really tell you but I know you will hate him as much as I do when the time comes, don't worry love." I tell him and he nods completely not convinced.

We ate in silence and looked at each other occasionally adding the jokes and talking about the pranks we did through our years at Hogwarts "This is wonderful Mr Black. I love it a lot." I say once we finish dinner "Well thank very much Miss soon-to-be Black but this is just the beginning of our night." he says in a very posh voice making me laugh at him and giggle as he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him as he led me the bed and things got heated.

"I love you Ori." I said breathlessly laying on his chest "I love you too Lyn." he said and closed his eyes, I looked at him and smiled sadly knowing that I would have to leave him for some time but then again I will be a baby and I will remember everything but he won't understand it's me, I asked mom I mean Lily to name me after me since she doesn't understand I know she will, she promised while looking at me strangely.

But I will save my parents unfortunately I can't prevent Ori from going to Azkaban, but I will save who I can and that is a promise.

I soon fall asleep with Ori's arm around my waist.