Answers.

(A/N: Imagine there's another ring. This ring is the ring that both Sirius and James use to propose to Clary and Lily)

*Clary's P.O.V.*

"Will you marry me?" He asks, I look at him for a few seconds and nod while saying "Yes, a thousand times yes Ori." he smiles and places the ring on my finger before standing  up and kisses me we hear clapping and cheering, we break apart and look around only to find everyone looking at us.

We continue dancing and drinking before heading to the dorms where we find James and Lily siting on their bed waiting for us, I look at her hands and see a ring just like mine and squeal at the same time as her "He proposed?" then we both nod and hug each other.

*James's P.O.V.*

"Well that's something you don't see everyday Prongs." Padfoot says and I nod agreeing with him "So sis you ready for the next task?" I ask her "You bet my tail I am. Bring those mermaid on." she says before returning to the conversation that she and my Lily-flower are having. "They are so adorable." Wormtail says gaining Clary's attention since she looks at him and glares and growls. "Hey why don't you two have a double wedding?" Moony asks and we all nod liking the idea.