☆ 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗 ☆

Today Danny's girlfriend Cindy was coming over for lunch

Today Danny's girlfriend Cindy was coming over for lunch. Her son Rusty was coming as well and Danny was panicking.

He had organized them into height ordered and they were all meant to be in a straight neat line.

"Alright, everybody Cindy and Rusty are gonna be here any minute." Danny stated. "Jesse, please stand up straight."

"What is this, a Julie Andrews movie." Jesse straightened his posture.

"Hey, go with it, Jess. Doe.."

When Joey started singing everyone started to sing along as well. This annoyed Danny as he wanted this afternoon to be perfect.

Lexi had been completely out of it that morning. She was already in a bad mood because Maya had gotten her in trouble the week before and she had lost one of her favorite necklaces, this really lifted her mood.

"Look, I know you're all having fun but this is really important to me." Danny mentioned.

"Me!"

Joey started up again and they all started to sing again. "This is gone too far, I know.. fa! A long a long way to run!" Danny joined in before they could.

They than sang the next part without warning. The doorbell rang and Danny shut them up. "They're here." Danny looked through the door and then went back over to them. "Look, Cindy's really special and I really like her, and we really hit it off. And no pressure, but I really want today to be the greatest day of my life."

"So let her in." Jesse commented.

"Right." Danny said, and ran to the door. He opened the door reveling Cindy and Rusty. "Cindy, Rusty, you made it."

"Hi." Cindy gave a wide smile.

"Did you hear that?" Danny shut the door. "Isn't she the greatest?"

"Whoa, she speaks." Lexi mumbled to DJ who giggled.

"Cindy, Rusty, I'd like you to meet the Tanner bunch from the tallest to the smallest." Danny stated. "Hi, I'm Danny, this is Jesse, Joey, Rebecca, DJ, Lexi, Stephanie, Michelle, and Comet." Danny introduced them all.

"My daddy likes you." Michelle blurted out.

"Oh, that's so sweet." Ciney bent down to the small girl.

"Thanks. Where's my dollar?" Michelle reached her hand out.

"I don't know where she gets this stuff." Jesse sighed looking away. "Alright. Come on. Chow's on. Follow me." Jesse beckoned going to leave the room as they followed him and started singing again.