Chapter-4

It had been 2 weeks Jungkook had a glance of you. After the encounter of your both on that day on the stairs, you completely ignored him. He don't even know where you are staying, seems like you completely forgot that he even existed. A feeling of guilt, regret rushing through his body, as he didn't accept still. There were some days where even he tried to call or text you, but stopped having much ego.

He was completely devastated by his state. Became a drunkard and always in the club. Taehyung felt very poor for him as how much he tries to stop him drinking, he keeps on drinking mumbling names. Right now he is in a strip club, as his mind wasn't in his senses he didn't even know where he was. He just ran his car to wherever the location in his car guided to.

"Tequila shots please!" he ordered the bar tender. The bar tender nodded as he sat on the chair waiting for the order. Meanwhile, a stripper came forward to him and started roaming her hands over him. He was still the same having his blank face as like he was sitting like she don't even exist. He slowly lifted his head up and watched the girl in front of him, as he widened his eyes.

"Nancy?" he mumbled as the girl have the same expression too, while she was tensed and nervous to see him as if she had done something. "Ju- Jungkook?" she whispered as he chuckled bitterly and asked "Long time no see! You're a stripper here?" he asked as she nodded biting her lips nervously as she didn't expect his presence here.

"Sir, your order" the bar tender interrupted as she took a chance and was about to escape, he held her wrist and pulled her backward to him. "Um.. You didn't answer me yet" he said as she said "Ye-s" "Oh I see, why were you sweating even in this cool AC" he asked as she awkwardly laughed and fanned herself saying "Oh- Ah hahha.. you know I have danced enough much, so yeah" she said as he smiled not convincing for her statement.

"Well, wanna have some quality time?" Jungkook asked as she widened her eyes, as desire and lust was clearly filled as she was waiting for this moment to come eagerly. She nodded as not wasting any time they were dragged into a VIP room.

Staring at the ceiling of the hospital, as you were lying on the hospital bed fidgeting your fingers, tears were dripping from your eyes as you didn't know you should feel happy or to be sad. You were out of your thoughts when the hospital door was opened with a loud thud, revealing your brother Yoongi, Jimin, and someone you didn't expect at all, Taehyung.

You frowned your brows when you saw Taehyung. That's ok for your brother to know the truth and visit as Jimin is your best friend via Yoongi's personal partner in Mafia business. But, Taehyung? You lost your friendship with him six years ago. And he was here to see you when your finally been gone forever? Oops, did I spill something?

"Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you tell me? Huh? You thought I died already?" Your brother came forward to you as he was saying these all in the verge of breaking down. "Opp-a" you managed to say something when he showed his palm to stop. "Enough! How could you do this to me princess? You are my only family" he said as finally his tears were dripping down. You never seen him cry in the goddamn life of yours. Even when your parents passed away. He always stayed strong for you and lived for you. But now, when finally when he came to know that you are admitted in the hospital knowing that you only have few weeks. You saw how Min Yoongi cries.

He didn't know what happened that day when he whipped you. Well, you didn't get time to tell.

Yes, you are dying. While you are diagnosed with Cancer. You have brain cancer, which you came to know on the day of your both encounter. When you were walking through your cabin, after a meeting with clients, you suddenly blacked out. Lucky you your secretary was behind you. She hurriedly took you to hospital, and after all checkup's you were finalized that you were suffering with Cancer, third stage.

Your secretary broke down into tears after knowing this. She was literally like an older sister to you. She takes care of you so much. You used to have extreme headache's before but you just shrugged off thinking it might be by the stress he gives to you. But didn't know it might be to this extent. You told her to keep a secret. But being worried for you, Yoongi enquired everyone, as he begged her to say, while she felt bad for your brother and said everything. She already spilled the news to you before, so that's why you were so unbothered when they came.

"It's not like that Oppa, I too found this recently two weeks back" you said as he wiped his tears and that's when Jimin came forward to you "You didn't even tell me, did you forget me also?" he asked as sadness was clearly on his face. "No Chim, It's just that I didn't want you all to be upset that's it" you said as he hugged you tightly.

Out of all this, you were only confused why Taehyung is here. Also he didn't utter a word until now. What's with him? "Don't cry Chim, you're making me cry too" you said being normal as Jimin hugged you tightly and after a while he broke and looked into your teary eyes and rubbed them. 

You looked at your brother and then Jimin and then Taehyung, while a 'why is he here' look. Yoongi just came forward and sat beside you taking your hands in his while saying "I'm going to the Doctor's cabin, no matter what I know you are strong at least stay for me" he said and rubbed the back of your palms with his thumb, and went out as followed by Jimin.

You and Taehyung were left inside. Awkward silence. You looked at him again. His head was hung low as he couldn't look at you at all. Things changed so much. Taehyung is your another best friend with Jimin. You guys have popular name in high school times. But things all changed six years back. And, this is the first time after six years you saw him.

"Aren't you saying something?" you broke the silence as you could listen some sobs muffling now so loud. He's crying? but why? you again frowned and got up from the bed and went near him. "Are you crying?" you asked as he sobbed so loudly as he pulled you into a tight hug "I'm sorry- Sorry- sorry" he kept on saying sorry until "Fine fine, stop crying Taehyung." you said and pat his back.

And after a while when he finally calm down, you handed him some water he gulped down, as his eyes, nose and ears turned red for crying so much. Then, you asked "You are sorry for what Taehyung?" you asked him as he hugged you again caressing your hairs saying "Firstly, stop calling me Taehyung. I'm your Tae Tae" he said and planted a kiss on  your hairs lovingly. You chuckled as now again he too changed? "Are you pitying me because finally I'm dying?" you said and chuckled as he broke the hug and hung his head again. He looked into your eyes as sadness and guilt, regrets were all found on his face. 

"Y/n-ie don't say you will die again and again. I am really sorry for what happened. You should live at least for us. I am sorry for not trusting you that time. Situations made me think that you really killed her. But later I found out the truth myself and also, I found her. You are not alone anymore baby-bear, you have me, Jimin and your brother." he said as tears dropped from his eyes and yours. At least he trusted you at the last.

"Tae Tae you trust me really?" you asked as he nodded his head. You again hugged him crying like a baby. You finally got him, your best friend. 

"What's the need Tae, even if you trust me, he won't"

____________________________________

To be continued.

Hey loves! how are you all? Hope you're all good and doing well. 

I'm not good these days, well my health was good but I feel so low these days. But, I hope you people stay good. 

I hope you are liking this story. Tell me if you feel bore or anything, I'll try to upgrade.

Thankyou so much for reading.

Love yaa ✨💕

-Author. ❤️💃