Chapter-13

Again to remember you all.. this is all flashback story of what actually happened between Jungkook and Yn. This would be of more chapters, so have patience and read what happens hm..?

____________________________________

"Ah! Y/N? she's like my best friend, that's it. But you know she always clings on me, irritates me the most. I had the best morning sleep these two days because I told you right? she was upset and didn't come to my house, Ah that was the best sleep-" he stopped and widened his eyes when he saw you standing there with lots tears in your eyes.

He came forward saying "Bu-n..." you took a step back and ran away ignoring the people calling you and students around you were shocked seeing you running with tears in your eyes. 

Two weeks later.

It's been two weeks he shown you his true colours of his heart for you. It's been two weeks you have been ignoring him like he don't even exist. That day he came behind you running, but all went in vain when you took a cab and ran out of your college and went somewhere. 

You didn't return to home either, you went to your favourite park which you and Jungkook used to visit often. You cried your heart out and stayed there till past evening and returned home at 9 pm. You turned off your phone, no one knows where are you. But after returning home you saw all of your friends sitting in the living room, being worried. 

When after noticing your presence Jungkook came forward to reach you but you passed him off and went into your room and shut it with a loud thud. With a big sigh except Jungkook, remaining all went to their respective homes. Jungkook tried to reach your room, but again turned and went away with a heavy heart.

The next day you woke up and done your routine and went to your college after eating, but you didn't spoke a single word. Like you turned as a stone. Your mother was so worried for you with your sudden outcome. 

Later in college too, you didn't speak to anyone except Taehyung. As, just a hi and bye. You also changed your seat from them, and decided to move on completely and give them their space. 

Well, as by his wish, you didn't visit his house to wake him up or go to the college with him. His mother tried to reach you but you didn't say anything to make things worst for him. You didn't even look at him. All you have done is ignoring him like he didn't even exist.

He tried to come near you. But you simply stood up and went learning that he was about to approach. You have been so cold to other too. 

Present time,

You were walking down the hallway with Jessy as, she is just blabbering something but all you did is giving her a nod with a straight face. She sighed and stopped making you stop too. "Y/N ie, I know what I am saying will be again hurt you,but atleast don't be like this with others too." she say as you nod looking at her. 

She again sigh saying "I know you are not like this before, but please don't stop talking. I want to be friends with you Y/N ie" she says and pouts, which reminds you of Taehyung. "Aren't we friends?" you ask with a straight voice "No I don't mean that, but friends don't be like this" she says as you reply "I'm like this. i'll be like this" you say and walk leaving her in disappointment there.

You don't have any single reason to hate her. Because she is such a sweet heart like her brother. You wanted to be distant with her, but the more you go the more she comes. You left those thoughts and thought to go with the flow. 

"Princess eat this" Taehyung put some meat balls in your plate as you gave him a very little means very little smile and ate them, they all smiled seeing you being normal with Taehyung with is also noticed by Jungkook. 

"This is not fair at all, you smile at Oppa and not us?" Jessy says and pouts showing her cute lips, you turned your face to her side and gave her a small smile and said "Happy?" you asked as she smiled wide and hugged your arm and says "So So much" she says as you shook your head for her childish acts and ate in silence. 

Jimin and Mia were in their gossips as, Jessy busy admiring his crush, Taehyung and you were busy talking random things. While Jungkook was being relentless, how to apologize to you. 

He sent you so many flowers and chocolates to your home daily with a sorry note, but all you do is come outside and throw the chits and flowers and give those chocolates to your neighbourhood children. His heart was only filled with pain and the view of your tears isn't making him sleep. He lost his sleep on that day.

"Bun.." he tried fighting with his thoughts, you didn't respond and was busy gossiping with Taehyung. "Little bunny" he again called as Jessy made a pity face as she was feeling so bad for him. You stood up with a straight face and made your way outside the canteen with the food plate.

He came running behind you and held your wrist. You jerked off his hands so harshly and went back plugging in your earphones ignoring his presence. He didn't give up and followed you.

You were passing through the empty halls as all of the students were busy roaming around the canteen, all of a sudden, he pulled you harshly into a empty classroom.

You hissed in pain when he suddenly pinned you to the nearest wall. You tried to escape but he pinned your both hands above you and tried to stop you. "Listen, stop wiggling and stand still" he says in an angry tone, being pissed off by your actions.

You stayed still and didn't move. Just looking into his eyes with a cold face and no emotions. His eyes softened seeing your face after two weeks. He missed you, so much. The regret is having after spilling those words, he did every possible way to apologize to you and say those words are only said as joke. But will you forgive him?

"If you don't have anything to say, leave me" you said in a cold tone. He shook his head multiple times and said "No No I ain't leaving you, you will again ignore me" he says as you roll your eyes.

"Little bunny I am so so so sorry, I didn't mean to say those words, that was to make her laugh. I swear I didn't meant any of those from my heart. I am so sorry, please come back to me Y/N, I feel so lonely without you. Eomma too was worried for you. Please, hit me slap me fight with me, but please please don't ignore me like I'm invisible" he says as you still have no emotion.

"Over?" you simply say as he widened his eyes with utter shock by your behaviour. Well, who think he is, you are sister of Min Yoongi, ofcourse savage runs through your blood.

"What do you mean by over?" he asks as you chuckle more like a smirk, "If you are done, I'm going I have work" you say and jerk his hands from you and turned, but he held your wrist stopping you.

"Yah! stop doing this to me Y/N" he says as you turn back removing his hand from yours "You listen, stop doing this and concentrate on your love. I am not an important one in your life from now- Nah, from the day you said those words, so make your love happy smile, badmouthing me Jeon Jungkook"

_________________________________

To be continued.

Should we forgive him?

Stay tuned for the next chapter, I'll be posting that soon too.

Till then, take care. 

Love Yaa..💕✨

-Author. ❤️💃