Chapter-23

"Jungkook visited me that day" Taehyung widened his eyes after telling him that Jungkook visited you. "He visited you?" he asked again not believing the words you've just said. "Mhm." you hummed as he turned facing you kneeling down to your level taking your hands in his. "Princess, Did he harm you again?" he asks as you shook your head as no as tears were on its way to let fall down, but you only know how much you are stopping from.

"No Tae. He came to apologize" you say as he listened your words getting an almost shock. "What? Apologize? But why?" he asks you as you chuckles in your tears making him frown his brows. "He got to know about the truth" you say as widened his eyes to the extreme.

"YOU FCKING BASTARD! COME HERE DOWN" A loud voice echoed in the Jeon mansion making Jungkook to get up from his deep sleep. God knows when he washed up, looks like he's a complete waste. He wore a loose pants as his shirts were hanging on his shoulders, his hairs are messed up and drizzy. He was drunk fully. He came down as he was pulled by his collars out of a sudden.

Taehyung was fuming in anger as after knowing that you are passed out because of him, he directly took his keys and rushed to Jungkook's house in anger. He grabbed his collars and pulled him, but he just swing and looked at Taehyung with his glossy eyes. He lost all the glam he have in a week? He just looks like a mad man who have nothing. 

He became a total waste exactly like a drunkard. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook, told you to not hurt her didn't I? Then, why did you huh? Because of you she passed out and came out of trance today! Why did you visit her fucking bastard! Reply!!" he again shouted as Jungkook eyes lit up when he heard you again woke up. 

He held Taehyung's hand again "Hy- Hyung!! she woke up?" he asked as Taehyung pushed him back. "Listen here, whatever happens to her, none of your concern. Just stay like you hate her" Taehyung spat out those venomous words to Jungkook and goes away fixing his coat, leaving that poor boy there in a crying mess.

He hugged his knees crying mumbling sorry each and every second remembering how harsh and how cruel he made your life without knowing and it seemed really silly for not trusting you at that moment.

God knows how much he started to pray from that day he came to home after knowing that you passed out and it takes time to recover. He really felt like a sinner infront of you who didn't have any rights for your forgiveness, as he deserves to rot in this hell for his deeds.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" he kept on mumbling as his tears felt down his cheeks. Dark eyes, pale skin no one believes if he go out with this body attire of him. He felt so disgusting of him to let those vulnerable things done without your consent and made you forcefully do things. He continuously slapped himself for being that.

And he came out of the trance when he heard his phone ringing, he lift the call seeing the caller id "Hello.." he says more than a whisper.. "LISTEN JEON JUNGKOOK!! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY DAUGHTER, YOU'LL SEE MY DEAD BODY TOO" his mother yells out from the phone and hung up, as he close his eyes as more tears fall from his eyes.

"Seems like you will also hate me now" he says and chuckles through his tears as his eyes are fixed to the phone screen. A picture of you and Jungkook in your eighteen's where there were no fights him protecting you all the time, he forcefully let a small smile and caressed the screen where your face was seen.

"Sweetie how are you now?" your mother in law asked as you nodded saying "I'm fine eommo-nim.. I just feel tired" you say as you looked at her seems like she's suppressing her cry. You hugged her immediately as a sob left from her mouth. "It's fine eommo-nim, I'm fine" you say and snuggle on her shoulder she hugs you tightly as finally letting out her tears. Your father in law watches you both from the door, as he didn't have any gut to come inside and comfort you for what his son did to you.