Chapter-20

"I love you Jungkook" you finally say making him wide his eyes in utter shock....! "You- You what?" he asked as unusual thoughts of him were running in his mind. The unknown feelings in his heart started to bloom with the sudden confession of your in that poor boy. "Yes.. I love you Jungkook, I've always been loving you." you say as you yourself don't know what got into you.

"Y/N- don't tryna prank me now!" he says as you chuckled to yourself dryly. "Still you won't believe do you?" you step ahead and grab his collars looking into his brown doe eyes, which you have fall for a very long time. "Look into my eyes clearly and say, say that I'm pranking you" you say moving him by his collars.. "Bun.." he just uttered a word to say, but stopped seeing your anger and teary eyes. 

"Whole Uni knew, my mom knew, fuck everything even your mom knew how much I love you Jungkook, didn't you at least once felt that love of mine from me Jungkook? I was so devastated on that day when you told me about Jessy, but I'm fine seeing you happy. Your happiness made me happy, but how can I fail to not choose my happiness that lies on you Kook?" you say as more and more tears fell from your eyes. "I- I.." you raised your hand to stop him.

"Let me speak, I don't have time later to talk with you. You ignored me called me clingy and badmouthed me on my back, but I've tolerated only because I loved you Jungkook. You know how much that hurts seeing you with her? Oh, how would you? You were so busy with her, that you forgot my existence. I'm so much in pain Jungkook, I've decided to let you go. Be happy Jungkook." you say as you fall on your knees and cry.

His heart ached seeing you cry that way. How fool of him? How selfish of him? How could he do this to you? But he is so in love with his girlfriend now. But seeing you this way making him restless, to stop you and make you stay with him forever. What is this feeling inside him? Did he fail anywhere to notice your feelings to him? Ofcourse he did. 

He slowly crouched down taking you in his embrace, as you hit his chest to let you away, but he didn't let you go back. "I'm I'm- so so so sorry Bun... for not noticing you. I am a fool I know, but please please forgive me.. I'm sorry don't hate me now bun" he says as you chuckle pushing him with all your strength. "What would you say rather than a sorry? *chuckle* Thankyou Jungkook, for taking care of me. Let's never meet." you say and raise your hand to give him a shakehand.

He felt like his heart stabbed, when you said those words. "What do you mean by never meet? HUh? this is kinda joke to you?" he says as anger fills him up. "Nothing means joke to me Jungkook. You should be happy. That's all I want" you say and shook his hands with yours and turn back your heels and go away from there wiping your tears which were falling continuosly.

On the other hand, Jungkook fell on his knees, as he saw you going away. He put his both hands in his face letting out all the tears and sobbing out loud. He can't dare to loose you. You are his first and last best friend. Though he have Taehyung and Jimin, but you are his first female friend he that he shared every moment of his life with. 

"I lost- I lost her completely" he says and sobs loud, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Taehyung smiling as he stood up and hugged him. "Hyung- Hyung she loves me.. Y/N loves me?" he says between his sobs and Taehyung rubs his back making him calm down. "I know I know Kook. Take a breathe" he says as he slowly gets normal and sat on the bench which you both sat before.

"Hyung.." he says as his eyes went teary again. "I know Jungkook. I know. She is so in pain Kook, from a long time, let her go for your and her happiness." he says as Jungkook sat there getting lost in his thoughts. 

6 pm

Jessy thought to visit your home deciding about something. She thought to stop you by any chance. She fidgeted her fingers for Taehyung to return home but he didn't. Giving up she took her coat and went out heading towards your home. 

Meanwhile.

"She just came out of her house mam!" someone reported on the phone call to someone "Perfect! let her come towards here, I'll take over everything" she says and disconnect the call smirking wide. "You are dead today!" she says to herself and smirks.

Jessy walked towards your street hastily, when she felt someone was stalking her. She increased her pace so fast, when the black shadow followed her so fast, and that's when she bumped onto someone. "Uh!.. I'm sorry I didn't see" she says as bow to them, "Woah! easy babygirl" she widened her eyes seeing Nancy in front of her. 

"What are you doing here?" Jessy says as her throat began to dry, as she regretted coming out of her home alone. "Why? Can't I be here?" she says as smirks at her so wide. Later two girls and that stalker came and stood around her making her knees go numb. "Get aside, I'm getting late!" she says as Nancy smirks and steps forward. "Where do you think you are going? To your boyfriend's house?" she asks as Jessy shook her head as no.

"No No I'm going to visit Y/N" she says as Nancy and her co-fellows laugh like manic. "Look, who's defending her boyfriend. Well how many nights you spend with him alone baby? Was he so sexy? Did he gave you the bes-" her words stopped when she felt a sting on her cheek. Yes, Jessy slapped her so hard as she held her cheek and stare at her with her dead anger eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME BITCH!? YAH CATCH HER! I'M NOT LEAVING THIS BITCH TODAY" Nancy shouts on top of her lungs, as it's an alley no one pass by that street by walk, as it's a high residency area people who lives there uses cars to get into the community. And this alley, people prefer to walk by this way, but no one goes often as it stay empty all the time.

Jessy gets scared when two of her friends catches her arms as she struggles so much to get out from their grip. 

"Let's see now who will save you. You bitch didn't even come for year, and got Jungkook within a week? Which spell you did on him to seduce you bitch?" she says as she pulls Jessy hairs as she yelped in pain, as tears are flowing from her eyes.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung returned home to get Jessy and take her to your home, as to give you final sendoff at the airport. "Monkey!!" he shouts as getting no response for the Nth time, he checked all over the house and called her so many times, not getting any response, he rushed out to your house calling you.

"Princess.. did Jessy come to your place?" he asked you on the phone. You are at the Han river for sometime, as there is so much time to get your flight. You decided to spend some time here and let out everything and go back home. "No Tae, is anything wrong" you say as he hung up the call immediately.

You realized when something's off and rushed to your place running, as it's somewhat a walkable distance. As, you didn't bring any vehicle, you thought to go over the alley side as it would be reducing the distance.

You walked not so slowly as fast, as you turned that slope as you gasped seeing the horrified scene infront of you.

"NO WAY!! JESS!!!" you said and hold her in your arms, when you saw her falling down after getting stabbed by Nancy?????

_________________________________

To be continued.

Oh My Oh My what just happened?..............

Stay tuned for the next part!

Gosh the turning point comes very soon. 

I'm damn sowrry for delaying the parts!

Author is so buszy *puppy eyes*

I'll update next part so soon. 

Love yaa...💕✨

-Author.  ❤️💃