Chapter-21

"NO WAY!! JESS!!!" you said and hold her in your arms, when you saw her falling down after getting stabbed by Nancy?????

A few moments ago.

"Bitch I ask you to leave Jungkook and go away from his life, orelse you don't even know what am I upto" Nancy warned Jessy leaving her in a wide shock. "Huh? And why should I?" Jessy asks as Nancy chuckles and garbs her hairs making her yelp in pain. "AHHH! leave me Nancy, please I beg you" Jessy says as Nancy laughs like a maniac.

"Tell me you'll leave Jungkook" she again asks like a psycho. "NO! Please don't do this." she literally cries as her head throbbing pain of Nancy tight grip on her hairs. "You won't? You won't.. Fine!! let me clear you away." she says and pulls a knife from one of her friends pocket. 

Nancy holds the knife and laugh like a psycho looking at Jessy. Her eyes shows pure innocence, as she got to know what happens, she silently put her hands in her pocket and types a emergency number in her phone. As  119(Korean police number it is) is easy to type and she gave them a hint to save her.

She bravely thought and took out her hands in her pocket.  "And finally I'm asking you to leave Jungkook. Think once" Nancy says as she looks at Jessy with a anger eyes, as Jessy shook her head as 'No'. This made Nancy even more mad, and she just stabbed in her stomach so deeply. Jessy gasped for a while and when again she felt another stab, she just was about to fall down, "NO WAY JESS!!" you shouted and grabbed her in your arms. 

Seeing you out of a sudden, Nancy panicked when she saw you looking at her with your dead eyes, You were about to get and catch them, they already ran away and Jessy held your hands. "Y- Y/N ie wait..." she says as words from her mouth are not coming at all. Your tears were falling continuously. 

"No way Jess.. don't close your eyes... Nothing will happen.. I'm calling the ambulance." You say as she chuckled holding your hands. "I already warned to the cops Y/n ie.. let me say something for the last time" she says as you shook your head, as blood is flowing down from her stomach.

"No No No.. don't say that way Jess.. nothing's happening to you" you say as Jessy smiled again saying "Take care of Jungkook from now on. Get what's yours. I'm sorry I've read your dairy and wardrobe on that day. Don't leave Y/Nah.. Jungkook is so worried for your departure. He seems lost these days thinking only about you. Confess to him and make him yours. I realized, what's between me and Jungkook wasn't love but attraction. Th- That day, he didn't kiss me. I didn't let him to. I'm sorry for being in between you two. Now Jungkook is all yours y/nie. Say that I love him.  You didn't even let your feelings share with me and I won't forgive you for that." she says and close her eyes finally.

You felt a gasp sound behind you and looked horrified. "BABY!!" Jungkook shouted his top of his lungs and held Jessy in his arms and crying. "No NO No OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" he says and shook her as you were frozen that did she just died in your arms? You didn't even now when you got pushed away by Jungkook. He gasped when he listened those last words "I won't forgive you for that" was running in his mind.

"Yah!! Kim Jessy!! don't do this to me!!!" he shouted and held her close to his chest and cried holding her lifeless body. You flinched when you heard cops car sounds and came out of the trance. "Ms. Min Y/N you are arrested on committing a murder on Kim Jessy" one of cops says and lock up your hands with the handcuffs. "NO SIR!! I DIDN'T KILL/MURDER HER. YOU ARE MISTAKEN! LEAVE ME SIRRR!!!" you shouted as they ignored your shouts and dragged you to the car.