Chapter-9

"You mean Jessy?" Jimin asked as Taehyung smiled and nodded. No wonder, she is the little princess of Taehyung. Though they have an year difference, Taehyung loves his sister more than him. Currently, she is in States pursuing her school, now she will transfer to Korea to graduate, as she wants to help his brother with their company. As, per according to her studies she'll join your class as 3rd year student.

All this time Jungkook never uttered a single word, made you frown your brows. He used to talk non-sense while eating blabbering and annoying you. But whole of the discussion he remained calm, hmm..? something is going in his head. 

You all completed the lunch and took all your plates and dumped them in the dustbin and went to your respective classes. After lunch, Jungkook and you have different classes. You were assigned for arts class after lunch, as this multi-talented boy Jungkook doesn't need any classes for Arts. 

Whole class you were uninterested, which was noticed by your professor. "Miss Y/n? Are you here in class!" you came out of your thoughts when he called you. You stood up bowing respectfully to him and said "Ahem- It's nothing sir, I am fine" you said as he nodded and you sat now being immersed in the class.

After School.

You came out running from the classroom, finding for you dearest friends. You were coming out when suddenly patted on your shoulder. You turned back and saw a boy kneeling down pulling up a rose. "Um.. I don't know how to say, but I like you when the day I lied my eyes on you. I'm not telling you to give my feelings back, just letting know my feelings towards you. I- I like you Min Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" he says and leave a big huff.

You didn't say anything but, stood with a blank face. It's not new for you, but the boy really dared to propose you. Well, some did but they got rejected very harshly. Poor them. 

"I know you don't like me nor didn't even notice, but I'm not telling you to reciprocate my feelings, but atleast let me ease things in my heart." he says as he hung his head low for the extreme silence. Taehyung, Jungkook and your two other friends were also there, you turned to see their expressions, because they already know you will reject him. 

"Get up Mark" you said slowly, as he got up, he is in the very urge of crying. Because the whole school knows your only eyes for Jungkook not for anyone *chuckle* except him.

"Look Mark, Thankyou for liking me, but you know I'm not into this dating and all. So, let's be good friends instead. hmm?" you said as the people around you gasped seeing your this side. It was the first time Min Yn rejected a boy with smile? Now way! something is fishy. You could hear the gossips, as the boy tears were dripping.

"It's ok Mark, you'll get a good partner. Don't waste your time on me." you said and side hugged him. He nodded and you took those flower and gifts from him and pinched his cheeks and went away saying "See ya tomorrow bye" and joined your gang who have a surprised faces.

You looked at the face you were desperate from mid afternoon, but he seems unbothered. What happened to him? Is he Okay? questions arise in your brain. Not knowing what to do, you wrapped your arms around him. "Kook, what's up Man, you seem low?" you asked as he shook his head saying "Nothing bun, I'm okay

"Liarrr" you purred and poked his cheek earning a giggle from him, making your heart flutter more. "Yah! that's like my boiy" you said and patted his head. Taehyung, Jimin and his girlfriend have same routes to their houses, as being neighbours, you both should share same way. You both were walking while putting earphones sharing them, vibing to some music.

On out of a blue Jungkook spoke making you loosen the earphone "Bun..." he called you as you immediately responded "Hm.. what's wrong Kook, you seem distracted from lunch itself" you ask as he left a big sigh, "Bun.. Actually I have to tell you something" he says as you stopped your actions for a second. While your heart is beating so fast. 

'Is he gonna confess or something? Aish why would you think this way, may be he have really something serious to say? Okay but what if he suddenly confess should I accept? Aish why would I reject?' your little heart fluttered so much as you flinched when "Yah Y/N!" he shouted.

"I'm calling you from a long, where were you lost dumb!" he says as you awkwardly laughed out saying "Ah HAhah.. Kook! Come on say what you gonna say!" you said as he held your palms which were sweating a lot, chills ran down your spine when he at a time held your hands. 

You gulped down when he spoke "Little Bunny it's.. it's.. " he nagged as your heart was pumping so fast, he could listen the sound if you weren't on streets. "What's it Ko-ok" you said as he closed his eyes gripping your palms tight saying "Bun.. I have to tell you something, that I have been keeping it with myself for so long, and now I couldn't I should say and atleast I shouldn't keep this with you" he says as your legs become so weak for his words. 'What does he mean?' Confuse was written all over your face. 

"Tell m-e Koo-k" you stuttered as he closed his eyes tightly saying 

"I- I- I-" he was stopping so your heart, "You wha-t Kook?" you said in a whispered tone "IloveJessy" he says as you frowned saying "Huh? Come again?" you said again as he said "I love Jessy, Bun Taehyung's sister"

Your whole world collapsed as someone hit a hammer on your glass like heart. That one word shattered your whole world... What about you? What about your dreams you wanted to fulfil with him? He what? Love her? Not at all like? from When? So many questions rised in your heart, 

"Bunny.. Little bunny? you okay?" he asked as your eyes were ready to drip all the tears you maintained best not to break down. "Uh? yeah I'm okay! So, my Kook is in love and didn't tell to his bestfriend untill he wants to? Isn't?" how good you are at pretending Min Yn? while literally your heart is ripping off?

"Uhm... Actually when I used to visit Taehyungie hyung's house, he used to make me talk with his sister. So, slowly I developed feelings for her Bun, Idk but I love her. Help me little bunny, I need your help so much. I wanted to confess her when she will be transferred here.. Please will you?" he asked more like pleading.

You faked a smile saying "Ofcourse! Kook if not for you then who?" you said as he hugged you tightly. You maintained your fake smile and best not to burst out in his embrace, as you quickly got back saying "shall we head home now? it's getting dark" you said as he nodded and then you started walking.

Soon, you reached your homes, as he turned over to hug you but, in meanwhile, you didn't even glance and bid a bye and went into your home with a big steps. Jungkook frowned noticing your behaviour odd.

Because, whatever the urgent in the home, you never stepped in your house without hugging him and kissing his cheek and biding him a bye. He shook his head, mumbling 'she might be urgent to use bathroom' he says and went into his house as a smile crept on his face thinking about his crush.

________________________________

To be continued.

I'm really sorry for the late update, as Last week was my birthday week, also period hit me, I couldn't make it. SO, today I'm giving you a double update. Enjoy!!

Thanks a lot people for supporting me. I didn't expect this much love from you.

Also, how's the story lines going. Idk but I always feel happy while writing.

Love yaa ✨💕

-Author.❤️💃