Chapter-7

"Oh! Yeah yeah. Now, that I am finally going forever, you are ready to care like a responsible husband like you are never HUH? Go AWAY I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU" You placed your hands on his chest and pushed him. He stumbled back a bit. 

"Remember Jungkook? You never liked to see pain on my face, but you are the one who gave me pain? Huh? Why Jungkook? You didn't even trust me at least once? I didn't kill her Jungkook, I didn't. But you never trusted me. You did whatever you wanted, you hurt me, you abused me, you even tried to rape me? Isn't that enough Jungkook? Now, where did those all hate went? Hate me Jungkook, don't pity me, that I'm dying. You wanted this. But god choose to give me another pain too Jungkook. I never want to hate you, but you made me hate you to the core Jungkook. Get away from my sight. At least let me die peacefully. Seeing you here reminds me of the things you have done to me Jungkook. Please leave"

You let out all the things in your heart finally. All the time his head was hung low. He didn't utter a single word just kept down his head as tears were dropping like a pool. His face turned red. He just got ashamed of himself for doing such things for not trusting you.

"Litt-le Bun-ny" he said as you broke down completely as you fall down on the floor sobbing so hard. He crouched down and tried to hold your hands but you slapped them away. "Go- Go away *sob* Jung-ko-ok, Don-t make thi-ngs Har-d fo-r me Plea-seee." you said as he wiped his tears as you managed to stand up.

(So, y'll little bunny is Yn)

He too stood up with you as you turned and was about to go near the bed, he just came in a force and back hugged you so tightly. 

"Little bunny I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.... Sorry for not trusting you. Sorry for making you feel hate for me. I'm so so sorry. I know I know my fucking sorry won't change things and don't ever forgive me. Hate me Little bunny. I'm a big asshole for not trusting you little bunny. Hate me as much as you want but let me apologize you. I am sorry again and again." he says as sobbing at your neck. You were just in your place not knowing what to do for the sudden actions of his. 

He used to call you little bunny as you both are childhood best friends. Your both families knew each others as you are neighbors. Your late father is best friends of his fathers. So, you both too continued your friendship until one incident changed your both lives. Later, he made you marry forcefully and (I will let you all know further okay? *whispers*)

Closing your eyes and sighing for the Nth time, you tried to remove his hands from your waist, as he gripped tightly even more, "Leave Jungkook, don't come here. You hate me, you say you are sick of my presence, you are disgusted of me, now what's the reason of apologizing when you don't even trust me" You said as he buried his face in the crook of your neck sending chills down your spine, as he mumbled "Don't say a word, let me be like this for a while, I'll tell you everything" he says as you didn't say anything but stayed for a while. 

May be, this would be your first and last lovely moment with him. Finally that you are dying, makes you feel a little greed of feeling his soft side.

After a second you felt wet on your shoulders, as you turned your head and saw his tears all over your top, "Stop crying like a kid Jungkook" you say as he look up at your eyes, only to find nothing but a black face. You were never like this, you always tried to be a bubbly and cheerful woman with him, but look what mess he had made. He felt guilty again to take over all your happiness. 

"Little Bunny, would you believe that I finally found her?" he asked as you frowned you brows together and asked "Her who?" "Nancy" he said as you widened your eyes. How could he find her? And how would he believe now that he found that bitch. The one you were waiting to find from ages, he found her. But how? did he got to know the truth? did Taehyung spilled everything? Ah that mf!

"Don't curse Taehyungie hyung, I got to know by myself. He didn't have anything to do with this. And about you, your secretary told me everything" he says. As you widened your eyes, how could he know what's in your mind?

"Why did you find her? As long as I know, she is a pure innocent woman who played nothing isn't? Now why did you find her to prove what?" you asked as he made you sat on your bed, and dragged a stool nearby seating in front of you.

"I know you all are searching for her from that day, when I went to Taehyung hyung office one day, I saw Nancy photo on his desk, as i picked up, and was about to put down, I saw the back side of the photo with some writings 'Main target' so somedays ago when I went to a club, I saw her as a stripper, so I manipulated her and took over to my basement" he says and pause to look at your face. It again shows no emotion but blank.

"Okay so, what are you planning to do know with that innocent soul?" you asked as he chuckled and grabbed your hands which you surely pulled back of him taking, he sighed and again grabbed them forcefully saying "I've killed her" he says making your eyes go in a big wide.

"Huh? yo-  YOu Killed her? *chuckle* what a lame joke, Should I believe, or you are saying that I might be soft towards you that you killed my rival huh?" you say as he chuckled to your words saying 

"Because, she killed Jessy".

_________________________________________

To be continued.

Woah woah woah, what's happening? Wait for my next update, Loves.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I want to continue rest in next chapter, only to make the chapters organized.

Ah! Idk I am giving spoilers in Instagram of next chapters.

So please check. And don't forget to vote and fill lots of comments.

Love yaa ✨💕

-Author. ❤️💃