Chapter-32

"MR. JEON IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE" the feminine yet honey voice says as still your eyes are star stucked at him as you widened your eyes when she hugged him all of a sudden.

Jungkook coughed very badly when he saw you noticed him so do your mother in law. You just saw a woman approaching him, and all of a sudden she hugged him as being awkward he hugged her too, making you look at him with an unreadable expression of yours. 

"Miss. Leena, uh.. how come you are he- here?" he says in an utmost weird tone, because usually it's not his tone to speak with anyone in his so called original tone yeah?

Leena was his client and business partner which he met a long ago. She was a super clingy woman with him. Who wouldn't fall for his charms? But being the cold ass he is, no one even dared to lay a single eye contact with him too. So, she fed up and after the deal she was never in contact with him. But when she suddenly saw him at the restaurant coincidentally she couldn't stop herself but to throw herself on him.

"Oh.. That, on my way to meet my fiance" she says and stood few inches away from him showing her engagement ring. 

Meanwhile being the burning fire in you watched how he interacts with that woman with a very dangerous fire in your eyes. You really felt that still he is the same, talks with everyone with a calm tone but when it comes to you he speaks really cold. Oh so he never changed.

You slammed your fist on the table, and stood up as your mother in law too stood up with you with a concern in her eyes. She tried to held you but before that you stormed out of there.

So it was all a plan. He is here too. Your mother in law sudden call of meeting was not her intention but his. You connected all the dots while storming out.

Seeing you going with a furious eyes, Jungkook too followed you out calling your name. "Y/N!! WAIT!!" he shouts running towards you.  You didn't even try to look back walking so fast. But being fastest, Jungkook grabbed your wrist and pulled you back from walking as your head hits his hard chest.

You tried wiggling trying to get away from his grip, but being strong he held you with his both arms more like hugging you by your arms, and locked you in between him.

"Leave.." you whispered as the cold outside made you shiver and again you wiggled in his arms trying to move out from his trap. "Stop trying when you know you can't escape." he says in a low yet soft tone which is not at all familiar to you. You hung your head staying still. "Listen Y/N.. I am sorry i know i did wrong using my mom to see you but, please I'm dying without you.. please come back I promise I will take care of you, I regret Y/Nah give me a chance to prove myself please" he asks desperately as tears start flow from his eyes.

You looked up meeting his eyes you saw, what's that? Pain? Regret? Love? Desperation? What the heck? why would he? 

"What do you exactly want?" he was took a back with your sudden cold tone. "Huh-?" he asked when you scoffed saying "What do you want from me Jungkook?" you ask again with the same tone, you can feel the grip around you is loosening. You took the chance and jerk from his grip in a whirl. 

You scoffed bitterly saying "Look, no answer!" you say and turn your heels to walk and then you heard. "You, I want you Jeon Y/N" he says making your heart skip a thousand beats. Well it was the first time he referred you with his last name. But you took a deep breathe not wanting to make your heart weak like before so you turned with the same cold face.

"So that you can use me however you want to like before?" you say clutching your bag tightly as he close his eyes letting out the miserable him along with his tears. He came a bit forward taking your hands in his. "No!! Y/N just listen to me atleast once for now. I really need you. I promise I will take care of you from now and it's that this little blessing is coming I really wanted to be a part of this journey with you Y/Nah don't push me away from you and our child" he says his voice longing desperation and urge to get you back at any cost even if it cost his life.

He realised a long ago that you were the only one in his life has been longed in. A real soulmate. But what did he do? Took you for granted. Never saw your emotions. All he cared is for himself and used you for his works but never knew you were the only one stood behind your back. He was never with you in your sufferings. All he did is giving you pain. 

"I know I'm not worth for your forgiveness neither I don't want to be forgiven for my grave sins. Just let me prove and let me take care of you for all my life devoting myself on your feet. Let me make it up all these years as a slave behind your back Bun.. Please I beg you" he says and kneel downs hugging your feet.

People around who are passing by gave a weird looks while watching you. But do you or him care? "Jungkook get up!! Get up you idiot!" you shouted and then when he got up, he again held your hands desperately his voice hoarse of crying much. His eyes became so red and puffy. You really felt bad, but he deserves this. He should knew how long he have been in a delusion of hurting you without and with knowing.

"Let's go there" you say pointing towards a nearby park. You slowly walked as he wrapped his jacket around you making sure you won't get cold but you took it off shoving in his hands and walking again.

You sat on the bench and look up at him as he is looking at you too. He knelt down infront of you placing his head in your laps, you held your breath and try to push him back but stopped when he said "Please let me be for a while Bun.." don't know what possessed you around him, but why are you really obeying him and his words but looking at his desperate and skinny figure you really wanted to hug him tight and comfort him. 

Pathetic yeah? But what can you do? You are carrying his child, you care about him the most, and over all you love him no matter what but forgiving him is the least thing you could do now. He should realise, he should make it up for all the time he lost with you.

Over a decade of loving someone and at a time forgetting them and moving on is the worse thing your heart could do. Because it couldn't. You have been loving this man for over more than two decades. How could you easily forget him and his worst and less good memories with him? Never right. Unknowingly your hands start to caress his shiny and silky hairs without you knowing.

For a moment you both forgot that you are not in good terms, that exact moment you both went back to the time where you used to be this way. Where you used to caress his hairs and how easy he went to sleep. 

Jungkook took a deep inhale of your scent, your intoxicating scent which giving him millions of turns in his stomach. That feeling was so foreign and so euphoric. Like he found his home after years. And automatically your both eyes started to tear up.

And then your moment was interrupted by your phone call. You opened your eyes in a jerk so did Jungkook and got back in his kneeling position.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!!" you heard the other side, your brother voice as you closed your eyes in annoyance and said "Oppa calm down I'm with- with Jungkook-" he hung up the call immediately when he traced your location.

"Y/N ah.." he says as you look at him with your cold eyes which scares him the most. "Think about us Y/N ah take your time but please unblock me and let me talk to you. Please... I beg you. I hope you will give me a good response. Let us clear everything with a good talk one day. Let it be days, weeks, months, even.. ye- years, I will wait for you to come back to me. I don't want you to forgive me Bun.. Just come back to me, i promise i will take car-

"YOU BASTARD!!

____________________________________

To be continued.

Heya! Loves~ Here is your next chapter!! I hope you all are not getting bored with the chapters, but upcoming chapters would be really good to read, and I really swear.

I'm so sorry if I had been late to post.! You are free to share your opinions with me about the story! You can drop whatever you want to say~

I hope you are all taking good care of yourself! I'm good~ well I have a good news to announce!! I will be telling you when the time comes!!

Until then stay excited and supporting me with all your love!! 

Love ya..💕✨

-Author.❤️💃