Chapter-27

"All of a sudden why you want my forgiveness Jungkook?" you ask him with a utter cold voice sending shivers down his spine. "Y/n..." he dragged as his face shows guilty all of a sudden making you frown. "Why are you acting so caring towards me all of a sudden Jungkook? This is not you. Now don't make me think that you are trying to act good to me so that you are trying to kill me?" you say making his heart shatter with your words. Well he does deserve this don't he?

"No!! Y/N ah how could you think that way? Why would I kill you?" he says with a soft voice as his eyes were showing hurt and guilt. "Who knows? May be?" you say as a gasp left his mouth. He on a sudden got up from his place and knelt down before you and took your hands in his. You struggled to get out from his grip, but he didn't let you.

"Stay still" he says in his normal voice. You stayed still not daring to look into his eyes. He lifted your chin up but you didn't look at him making him hurt again. "Look at me Bun" he says as your stomach took some turns for that nickname, as you are hearing that for so long from his mouth.

You look at him as tears were in the urge to fall from your hazel eyes as did still remember calling you this? "Why? Why Jungkook you have to do this huh?! I hate you!! I hate you so much!!" you say and hit his chest and cry all of a sudden. He embraced you tightly as you still wiggle hitting his chest as some tears drops escape his eyes. He tried his best not to cry.

"Calm down.. calm down bun.. shh!!" he says and rubs your sore back lovingly. You melt for a while forgetting all the things he have done to you and hug him back closing your eyes.

After sometime when you realise that you are still in his warm embrace, you get back all of a sudden making him jerk. "Listen to me Bun.." he says as you look down at your feet maintaining a cold face. "Hm" you hum as he sighed taking your hands in his.

"Bun what i did was a grave sin, Don't forgive me. I should get my punishment and lesson for the things I have done. But remember Bun.. please please don't leave me.. I can't live without you Y/N ahh.. i know i am a big asshole for doing such sins. But i myself saying you to not forgive and don't let me take you for granted hmm?" he says leaving you all confused

"But why so sudden you want me to forgive you and why would I leave?" you ask as his actions and things are so different from the morning. Did he got his sense after whipping you? You thought as a sad chuckle left your mouth. "It's..." he dragged again making you chuckle again.

"8 years Jungkook, fucking 8 years you made me suffer hell! I told you I loved you. I am your best friend, would you really trust that I really killed her? Huh?! What do you think of me Jungkook? You were never beside me when I needed you the most. Not only you, I was also at the crime scene. It was that... never mind you won't trust me anyways" you say as you huffed and turned your face to the other side thinking about Jessy again.

She wouldn't have come to meet you that day! You blamed yourself as you because of you she was in that condition. Tears are flowing down your face as you didn't sob. His heart felt a pang of sadness as he watched you letting down tears. He slowly held your hands again making you turn to him.

"Tell me everything Y/N ah..... I want to listen. I wanna know what happened exactly that day. I want to know the truth from you" he says making you chuckle sarcastically. "Well too late.. You made me a criminal. I am a criminal. So would that all change if I tell you? No right.. so, if you get out, I have an office to work" you say with a cold tone "But.." you didn't let him complete and rushed into the washroom before he could say anything.