Chapter-11

"WHATT!!" shouted Taehyung, Jimin and Mia with a shocking and widen eyes. Taehyung couldn't think of anything and rushed towards the direction where you have gone. The two shook their heads in disbelief. "Jungkook, do you really love Jessy? Taehyung's sister?" jimin asked as he nodded smiling shyly. "From?" Mia asked

 "One day when I went to hyung's home, he made me talk with her, and from then she caught my attention. Also, we talk often in social media. Why? Is something wrong?" asked Jungkook, as the couple sighed in defeat and shook their heads as 'No'. He just nodded finding their behaviour odd and went into their respective classes.

On the other side.

"Y/N wait!!" Taehyung shouted, as you turned hearing your friend voice, as he was panting heavily and have a worried expression. He directly came and hugged you without hesitating for a bit.

Now, you didn't held back you shed your tears in his embrace. You always felt something in here. You buried your face in his chest and wrapped your arms around him and started to sob.

"Tae Tae, why only things like this happens to me?" you continuously sob "Shh! don't cry don't cry my cupcake. It hurts seeing you crying." he says as comforts you rubbing your back.

"Come let's go to a calm place hmm?" "No you'll miss your class" you say as he shook his head saying "Doesn't matter if it's your thing cupcake" he says as your tears were flowing down. 

He slowly rubbed those with his thumb and led you to the school park. "Now tell me what happened?" he asks as you took a deep breathe before saying all things he said for you yesterday.

Taehyung sighed not knowing what to do. At a side it is his sister, and here you. Now he is regretting showing his sister to him. 

"Y/Nie you can't force love isn't?" he says as you bitterly laugh saying "I know Tae Tae, but I wonder, all these fucking years, didn't he felt even a little bit love feelings towards me. He loves me only as his best friend, and the thing he loves another woman romantically ripping my heart Tae, and it's none your sister. It's hurting at in here(pointing at your heart)Tae Tae, the pain is more than a death. This is even more crushing my heart Tae" you say and lean on his shoulder letting out your heart. 

"I know, I know how much you love him Y/Nie, still Kookie didn't confess Jessy isn't it, so it's your time, confess before he completely goes away from you." he says as you smiled sadly saying "He asked me help confessing to his love Tae, how could I confess? I think it would be an unrequited love of mine" you say and chuckle sadly.

Time skip.

Whole day you ignored Jungkook like he don't even exist. While you thought this isn't a good sign, as he will find out your intentions. You decided to stop this and let it out all. He didn't know anything, that you love him so deeply to your core, so ignoring him gives nothing. Finally you decided to let go with the flow and leave him. 

You are hurt, hurt that he didn't even see the love when you look at him, when you talk with him or the efforts you put to make him smile. Didn't he notice any of these? Or just thought it like a best friend things?

When the school is finally over and your dearest friends are waiting for you as you didn't even show up in the lunch, as Jungkook was concerned that you didn't eat anything from yesterday, and other don't know because he didn't say. If they do, they'll feed you like hungry dog.

You stayed in library and texted them you have important work to complete and eat later. They already know you will skip meals when you're mad or sad. So, they didn't say anything and let you have you alone time.