Chapter-18

To remind you again, this is all Flashbacks, of what happened between Y/N and Jungkook.

__________________________________

Everyone's eyes widened looking at your both at once arrival, soon they all laughed out as they thought everything is fine between you both. But only you two know what happened exactly. You directly went to Taehyung's arms, as he was ready with his arms open to take you in. You hugged him and smiled leaving all the thoughts in your mind and just enjoy with your friends for now.

"Welcome Madam, here have it" Jimin says as he handover you some juice can. "Ah.. I needed this" you say and sip the juice savoring. Jungkook and Jessy too hugged and took a seat and Jimin handed his drink as they were both in their own world. "You both seem odd what happened?" Taehyung whispered in your ears, as you rolled your eyes in annoyance and whispered back to him "I too don't know, someone remembered that I exist." you say as Taehyung looked at you with frown brows.

And when the sun setting, and the glowy sky becoming dark, you all chilled talking random things, as you and Mia decided to cook, Jessy living in abroad, she knew less cooking of Korean dishes. Eventually, she decided to help you to cut the veggies. You three were in the kitchen, as it's been so long you all had a proper gathering. 

"Uhm.. should I chop these all?" she asks as you nodded handing her some carrots and onions. She smiled and took them and started to chop. "Y/N ie should we cook all the three of them's favourites??" Mia asks as you nodded and said "Sure.. Let's start with Tteokbokki and then we'll do japchae and end with samgyoepsal, and oh.. I'll boil ramen" it all went chaos of you all three in the kitchen cooking the boys favourites. 

Meanwhile them, they were busy with the video games. You all thought to have a good dinner and then have drinks and play some games. This is what about your night out. You all placed the hot hot dishes on the tables as they were fake noming... "Mhmmm... smells delicious I'm sure these were done by Little bunny isn't it?" Jungkook says as he smells the aroma of the delicious food. You looked at him with your blank face and looked away. His smile dropped the next second.

"Wah.. did you all make this princess?" Taehyung asks as you smile and nods at him saying "Yeah.. not only me but they too.." you say as Mia says "Come on babe.. it's all your doings. We just helped." she says as Jimin says "Ah.. enough of the discussion.... let's dig in, My tummy is so hungry after looking at these all" he says as you laughed a little and served them.

"Mhm.. Heaven..!!" they say and eat. Jungkook ate in silence. He knows if he speaks now, he will be dead meat. Your cold shoulder says all how much he ignored you without him knowing. Yes, it's been months you both had a simple greeting. All he did is focusing on his girlfriend leaving you. He have a guilt and regret face as he went sad all of a sudden. 

"Eat them properly Jungkook"  Jessy says and puts some samgyoepsal on his plate, as he nodded and ate savouring your handmade food after so many days, as some tears left from his corner of his eyes without him knowing. He know felt how many times he would have hurt you unintentionally. He look up and saw you eating and laughing with Jimin and Taehyung.

As, after the lunch.. Taehyung decided to wash the plates(expensive dishes washer y'll) Till then, you all decided to set up the table with drinks. "Ah! What a day!" Jimin says and stretches his arms and wraps them around Mia's shoulders. She giggles and scoop up in his arms resting her head on his chest. "Thanks Y/nie for the yummy food" he says as you just smile and nod.