Chapter 1 Part 1 Ayla

Please comment and like! This is my first time posting my stories in public so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Ayla Livingston 

Age: 22 Height: 5'7 Weight: 120 lbs Occupation: College Student Parents: Charles and Nadia Livingston Hobbies: Running, designing, fashion, shopping, jiu jitsu Color: red

Age: 22   Height: 5'7   Weight: 120 lbs Occupation: College Student Parents: Charles and Nadia Livingston      Hobbies: Running, designing, fashion, shopping, jiu jitsu  Color: red

Delilah Livingston 

Age: 19   Height:5'4    Weight: 125 lbs  Eyes: brown  Occupation: College, business  Hobbies: hanging out with friends, quiet nights, hikes, bonfires  Parents: Nadia Livingston and Hampton Lionel  Fav color: purple

Age: 19 Height:5'4 Weight: 125 lbs Eyes: brown Occupation: College, business Hobbies: hanging out with friends, quiet nights, hikes, bonfires Parents: Nadia Livingston and Hampton Lionel Fav color: purple

There was a loud knock on my bedroom door, "Ayla are you up?" Delilah, my older sister, called from the other side.

I rubbed my eyes, "Yeah."

She came in and she looked amazing in a form fitting pantsuit, high heels, and full makeup.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, "Good morning sexy lady."

She rolled her eyes, 'Are you going to get dressed or go in your jammies?"

"Now you know I never leave the house unless I look like a model." I slid from under the blankets and walked to the closet.

"So what's the fashionista gonna wear?"

I pulled out the outfit I'd put together yesterday and laid it on the bed. A white corset top, fitted flared pants, and my gold pumps.

Delilah whistled, "You never disappoint. Mom's going to lose her shit, you that right?"

I grinned, "Why do you think I picked it?" I shooed her out, "Let me get dressed."

She closed the door behind her and I pulled off my jammies and tossed them on my bed. I grabbed a strapless bra and sexy underwear out of my drawers and changed. Then I slipped on the corset and secured the back.

I pulled the black pants over the corset then looked at myself over in the mirror and smiled. The corset made my breasts look amazing and the pants perfectly accentuated. I grabbed my phone and took a picture and sent it to Alpha Michael, my boyfriend. A few seconds later my phone dinged.