15. || Secrets Revealed

Zuri Aniyah Banks
One Week Later
HARLEM, NEW YORK

"Fucckk." Zuri loudly moaned as she briefly threw her head back, grinding her hips while she rode Amazi on her feet.

"You look so good, NiyNiy. Fucckk." Amazi moaned, rubbing his hands up the sides of her body before he held onto her waist.

He looked up at her, licking over his lips, then he pulled her down to ride him on her knees, and he held her body close to his.

"Oouu." She loudly moaned when he started to thrust his hips upwards, repeatedly hitting her spot.

"Shiittt. I love you." He moaned in her ear, pulling her hair back, which made her head lift up to give him access to her neck, and he kissed on it.

"Mm. I love you too, Mazi." She moaned, biting down on her bottom lip as she dug her fingernails in his shoulders, grinding her hips through his thrusts.

"I'm almost there." She announced, moaning as her stomach knotted up, and she heavily panted with her face in the crook of his neck.

"Nut with me, boo." He heavily breathed, lowly moaning as he continued to kiss her neck.

"Fucckk." She loudly moaned, coating his dick with her white substance.

"Shhiitt." He lowly moaned as he thrusted his hips upward with more force, releasing his load inside of her.

Zuri's body lazily collapsed next to Amazi on the bed, and she pulled the bed sheets over her expose breasts as she caught her breath.

"What time is it, my Mazi?" She asked, smiling when he placed a soft kiss on her cheek then her lips before tapping the screen of his phone to wake it.

"12:31pm." He replied with a sigh, standing up from the bed to go to the bathroom to start their shower.

"Mazi! Ima be late to eat with my friends, oh my god." She panicked as she stood up from the bed, rushing to the bathroom.

"So just stay with me then." He suggested, wrapping an arm around her waist as she brushed her teeth.

Zuri finished brushing her teeth and washing her face. "No. My friends are just as much as a priority as you are." She informed, using the bathroom before she stepped in the shower.

Amazi and Zuri finished their shower, and she quickly put on comfortable clothing before she grabbed her belongings, rushing to the front door.

"I love you." Amazi smiled as he grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him.

"I love you too, Bubba. Hopefully I'll have time to come see you befo' my grams get off work." She said, pecking his lips three times before she walked out of the house.

Within ten minutes Zuri arrived at the restaurant that her and her friends planned to meet up at for lunch. She walked inside the building, shyly smiling as she walked to the table, then she sat in the chair next to Ellmire.

"Hey, y'all." Zuri greeted, waving at the three of her friends as she looked at the menu, avoiding eye contact.

"And why you late?" Ellmire chuckled, drinking her Pepsi through the straw in the restaurant cup.

"Yeah, whea' you been at cause you're fifteen minutes late, NiyNiy." Raquel added, sitting the menu that she held on the table.

Zuri looked around the restaurant, laughing when she noticed that all three of her friends stared at her, waiting for a response.

"I was at East house gettin' fucked so good." Zuri confessed, lowly groaning as she thought about their encounter an hour prior.

"I know that's right." Loren smiled, laughing when Ellmire and Zuri started to laugh.