CH-21 : YOURS TO CLAIM 🔞

'just friends' thats what they are...but the way they cling to each other, it's as if they want to imprint 'mine' on each other's souls."

As Y/N and Jungkook strolled down the  streets, their laughter echoed in the evening air. Oblivious to the world around them, they were lost in their own little bubble of conversation, Little did they know, their every move was being closely followed by an unlikely pair.

In a car trailing behind them, Jimin and Grandma sat in a state of amused disbelief. Grandma peered through the window with exaggerated curiosity, while Jimin drove at a snail's pace to ensure they didn't lose sight of their unwitting targets.

Jimin: (teasingly) So, Grandma, this is how we're spending our evening, huh? Playing secret agents?

Grandma: (chuckling) Oh, Jimin, darling, isn't this just the most exciting thing we've done all week? Who needs TV dramas when you've got Jungkook and Y/N's love story unfolding right before your eyes?

Jimin: (grinning) You've got a point there, Grandma. But seriously, do you think they have any idea we're tailing them?

Grandma: (smirking) Not a clue, dear. They're too lost in their own little world to notice anything else. But who knows, maybe we'll stumble upon some juicy gossip to entertain us along the way!

Jimin: (rolling his eyes playfully) Oh, I have no doubt about that. With these two, there's never a dull moment.

As they continued their chit chats, Jimin and Grandma couldn't help but marvel at the  unpredictability of life, especially when it came to matters of the heart. Little did they know, the evening held more surprises in store than they could ever imagine.

Jungkook: So, tell me, future neurosurgeon, what made you want to dive headfirst into brains and stuff?

Y/N: (laughs) Oh, you know, just a little thing called fascination with the most complex organ in the human body. Plus, the idea of fixing people's brains and saving lives? Pretty darn cool, if you ask me.

Jungkook: Wow, saving lives and looking stylish while doing it. That's definitely a winning combination.

Y/N: (grinning) Ah, you flatterer! But seriously, it's more about the impact, you know? Being able to make a real difference in someone's life, even if it's just one person... that's what drives me.

Jungkook: (nodding) I get that. And hey, if anyone can pull it off, it's definitely you. I mean, who wouldn't want a brain surgeon as charming as you?

Y/N: (playfully rolls eyes) Smooth, Jungkook, real smooth. But thanks for the vote of confidence. I'll make sure to send you an autographed brain scan once I'm famous.

Jungkook: (laughs) Can't wait for that! But seriously, Y/N, I admire your passion and dedication. You're gonna rock the medical world, mark my words.

Y/N: (smiling) Aw, thanks, Jungkook. That means a lot, coming from you. Now, enough about my career aspirations. Let's talk about something more exciting—like what we're gonna have for dessert!

Jungkook: Hey, Y/N, can I tell you something? It's... kind of important.

Y/N: (noticing his serious tone) Of course, Jungkook. What's on your mind?

Jungkook: (takes a deep breath) Well, it's about... who I really am.

Y/N: (curious) Who you really are? What do you mean?

Jungkook: (hesitant) You see, Y/N... I haven't been completely honest with you. There's something I need to tell you, something that might change everything.