N I N E T E E N

CHRISTMAS break never seemed to come fast enough.

Once it did come by, I never wanted it to leave.

I stood in Easton's room and pulled out a few items from a bag that I had brought with me.

Weston was looking through his things. It seemed out of the ordinary to me, but I had realized over time that siblings always did that.

Her black hair was curled and hung over her blue UCLA sweatshirt. She wore brown eye shadow and dark eye liner was in her waterline. Her lips were a rosy color from her tinted gloss.

Weston had something planned for tonight. Being on her nice streak, she decided to throw a small party at the house. She didn't want a lot of people to come since cleaning would be hell.

A loud sigh was heard in the room while she tilted her head back. "Kiss me. I'm bored."

"I'm busy." I folded the USC blanket that I had bought. "Find me later."

"When I find you later, the house is going to be packed," She let out another dramatic sigh. "And I won't have time since you'll be with my brother."

I placed the folded blanket on the bed. The next thing I grabbed was the football I brought over here. I sat it on top of the blanket. "Yeah, I don't really know how I'm gonna get him out."

"I'll just tell him I'm having a guy over. He won't bother me about it."

I raised a brow. "And I just play along?"

Weston nodded and walked over towards me. Her hands rested on her hips. "Keep him out until 10."

"Don't know what we're going to be doing for all that time."

"What you guys normally do," She nodded her head leisurely, making sure I was comprehending her words. "Fuck in trucks."

"That was once." I shrugged my shoulders, unamused by her comment. "Now we normally do it in your room."

"Gross," Weston stuck her tongue out. "You owe me new sheets, baby."

"I'm lying,"

A light smile rested on her lips while she looked at me for a long minute. Her gaze traveled to her brother's bed, looking over the few items that were on top of it.

"You really like him," Weston mentioned, turning her gaze back to me.

"I guess." I lifted my shoulders, not really knowing how to respond to her comment.

She tilted her head at me. "How much do you like my brother?"

I crinkled my brows at that. "Why?"

"I'm just being a supportive sister."

"I really like your brother."

"That's cute," Weston nodded her head. "Now how much do you like me?"

"You were my first love. No one can compare."

"That's what I like to hear," She smiled, playing around with me.

Her gaze then switched away from me and flicked towards the direction of the open doorway. I turned my head and followed her gaze to see what she was looking at.