The right time

Guys here's a great question.

Do you want me to write smut between shami and siraj or not?

...

"Don't freaking lie to me."

Siraj again said through his gritted teeth.

"I'm not lying. You won't stop being stubborn right? So put a break to that mouth and listen to what I've to say."

"I told you before that I don't want to listen to anything!"

Siraj shouted. Shami cursed. If someone heard them then they might get caught and his all plan will get ruined.

"You shout one more time and I swear I'll shut those lips."

"Do whatever you-"

Siraj was again starting to shout but in an instance shami turned him and pinned him again, and clashed their lips together. Siraj tried to free his hands and push shami but siraj went a statue when he felt shami pushing his knee in between his legs. Shami started grinding his knee there, making siraj let out a muffled moan because of the pleasuring friction. With a harsh spank landing on his inner thigh he knew he had to kiss back and he did. Both of their salivas mixed together as both fought for dominance with their tongue. Of course shami won and started exploring every corner of siraj's mouth.

Siraj tasted sweet, like he imagined. And it was finally great to taste him.

Shami pulled out and started to leave open mouth kisses on all of siraj's jawline and neck. Siraj whimpered. It was his first time feeling all these.

"S-sham-i.. aah.. someone w-will come."

Shami groaned at the resistance he was getting and pushed his knee furthur, making siraj moan. Siraj let go of everything. He wanted to enjoy too. So he tilted his head so shami could get more access.

Cough cough
Let the lovebirds continue
We'll move to see what Shardul is doing

And as expected, shardul was standing afar, looking at the cute boy with big eyes, wanting to make him his forever. And the cute boy caught him staring. He immediately tried to look away but he was already caught. Surya thought that he might need some help, so he approached shardul and asked politely,

"Are you looking for someone?"

Shardul turned his head to see the boy in front of his eyes. He was stunned for a moment and couldn't speak. Then again he gained back his consciousness and said,

"Uh no, I'm fine."

"Where are all of your friends gone?"

Now how does shardul explain it to him that mahi was very long no see. Rahul isn't interested in talking, and Rohit is busy in his own time with his fiance.

"I guess they are busy with their own things."

"So why don't you come over? We're playing cards, you can join too."

Shardul never played with the normal mundanes so he denied at first. He thought that it'll just be boring. Who plays cards these days? Murders and crimes are way more exciting.

(Shardul sharam karo.)

"Oh come on, you're just standing doing nothing, staring into god knows what, I promise you'd have fun."

And without listening to any other further word from shardul, surya grabbed his hand and started dragging him to where he, Ishan, shubman, rishab and hardik were playing.

Shardul felt an electric shock when the younger caught his hand out of blue. If it were someone else, he might've slapped him twice in the face to touch him without permission. But it was his love at first sight. So it was a golden opportunity to get close to his wanted person, and he knew objection would not make it any easier. So he just let himself get dragged.