Finding

The four arrived at the side of the lake, mahi leading the way with Rahul behind him. At the end were Rohit and shardul, holding hands tightly. (Not interlocking fingers, just holding, I hope you understand)

Both were in the same state of mind from the front to back, the only thought lingering upon their loved ones. Their well being. And nothing else seemed to matter.

When they were near their destination, mahi halted and turned to the group,

"We're doing this for the sake of the cricketers and for your love. So remember, not to take silly steps and not do anything absolutely crazy. Especially you shardul, I'm warning you, you mess it up then you forget surya. Anyone or the other. Keep your anger at the crease."

Shardul let the bitter advice go into his head as a cold bolt passed through his whole body making him jerk at the thought of forgetting his sunshine. He incidentally, grabbed Rohit's hand tight, who held back tighter assuring him silently. Both had the same presence of mind, so both could read each other well.

Mahi was again going to open his mouth to lecture but a sensation of something at his head stopped him and he exactly knew what it was.

They were surrounded by people, they being at gun point. They remained calm and silent, because they've already predicted something like this. It was not a failure, they were happy that they were taking them to the place where the cricketers are kept.

"Search them." A masked man ordered as another masked man started searching all of them. They found nothing.

"Good to see that you're obeying us," the man smirked under his mask ,"now come behind me and don't even try to escape cause you know what the consequences might be."

So, they just followed.

Rahul was getting his teeth the whole time, purely frustrated. He has never been this submissive to someone, and it was eating his mind to see someone else controlling him.

After walking miles, they reached a gate that leads the way down.

"Come on, get in fast."

They again went in, and they were met with a big hall and four doors.

They were segregated and pushed into one room.

As soon as mahi entered the room, his eyes found jad, sitting in the middle of the room all tied up in a chair. He was pushed to his knees in front of him as he grunted but sat down.

2 men with rifle stood beside him and one near jad. Jad slowly looked up because of the noises, and Mahi's eyes widened at the sight. His whole face was bruised, blood dripping down from the corner of his lips as he looked up with his bruised eye.

"M-mahi?"

Mahi felt a wave of emotions as jad called out his name in that state. The sudden urge of protecting him washed over. He tightly gripped on the ropes that were around his hands looking directly at jad's eyes.

"Don't talk!"

The man beside jad screeched before hitting his face with the back of the rifle, hard. He winced, not able to take it anymore.

Mahi's whole body curled at the sight, he wanted to take a step forward and break the neck of the man who even tried to hit jad.. HIS jad.

He gave a reassuring look to jad with his eyes before passing a deadly glare to the man who even dared to hit him. Such a glare, that would even make Satan beg for forgiveness.

The man did look scared by the look given to him, but didn't budge, because he knew there was nothing mahi could do.

On the other side, Rahul was pushed to the room which has Shreyas. Same state, red and black spots decorating almost everywhere on his face while he was tied on the chair.

Rahul was also pushed down in front of him. Shreyas pulled his head up to look at Rahul, who looked back at him. The times he had spent with Shreyas, came flooding back in front of his eyes as he swore to give everyone see hell who even layed a finger on that happy, cheerful boy.

An eye contact was held, and Shreyas read Rahul's eyes properly. He knew Rahul has come to his rescue and that everyone would go back home safe, and those bad people will be punished.
.
.
.

Short chapter. Sorry.