Discussions

Virat had called the whole group for a talk. For taking different opinions, because he knows everybody has different kinds of relationships with them, ahmm, the mafias, so it'll be wise to take a step by discussing and sorting things out.

"Guys, please speak, I cannot start. I've no possible beginnings."

Virat said as the group was just sitting in silence. Shreyas and Jad are totally nervous as they were cracking fingers, shifting uncomfortable and sparing glances at others. Surya on the other hand, sat being unusually quiet, and everyone guessed the cause, broken heart.

"Fine, I've had enough, I'm speaking," Jad said sitting up straight as everyone looked up at him, "I'm sure they've cleared it that they aren't some cold blooded murderers, they indeed help in the betterment of the society. And if they had to hurt you guys, they'd have already done it before so there's no doubt in that. And rest I don't know what you guys think is wrong."

"I don't think anything is wrong," Shreyas spoke up, looking towards the floor, "it just dropped as a bombshell and I think it's just hard for all of us to believe and go with the flow. Well, it is my opinion."

"I understand," Jad continued, "but I'm sure that they all have apologized numerous times. And guys, let's think rationally, serving the society isn't something bad. They aren't wrong, they might have done wrong to you guys, but what they do, they're different from the actual concept of mafias."

Virat spoke up, finally,

"It isn't easy jad,"

He took a glance at everyone's face before continuing,

"I know they're different, but it doesn't change the trust they've broken within us. How would I believe anything coming from them now? How'd I know that they're not lying?"

Jad sighed, his voice lowering,

"I don't know how it is, I'm telling it in my way. But if you guys ignore them, I swear it'll hurt my eyes to see all of you broken."

"No I just want to know what we think. Should we forgive them or not?"

Virat asked folding his hand upon his chest. He didn't even himself knows what he wanted but he wanted to hear it from his friends who seemed to pass through the type of same situation.

"If they can't give life, they don't have the right to take someone's."

Surya spoke up at last amidst all the opinions going on. And for a moment, everyone fell silent. No one could deny how much valid his point was.

"And what else do you think? Say everything," Virat pressed, directly boring holes into surya as the boy kept staring at the wall in front.

"They aren't the law," Surya spoke and turned his attention to Virat directly looking into his eyes, "even if I brush the fact off that they aren't bad people, they are. They are the bad ones cause they are not the angels from heaven, who have been sent to punish criminals. They are same as humans, and as commoners, they can't take anyone's life, no matter how much wrong they've done. All they can do is, hand them over to the police, and let the law judge what's wrong and not."

He was extremely right, everyone knew that. He continued,

"Virat, I don't know how you will forgive Rohit, but in my opinion, I think you should. Maybe he has lied, but I've seen you guys. Trust me, you won't be happy with someone else. Give him one more chance. You already know what he does, and if you think it isn't wrong then a try is worth it."

Surya explained as Virat sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I don't know, all of this feels a lot."

The others couldn't help but to agree. It was a lot to intake.

"What about you?"

Virat asked back as all the gazes turned to surya.

"I'm not seeing his face ever again," Surya spoke determined, his stone face remaining stiff.

"But if Rohit deserves another chance so does shar-"

"Don't," Surya snapped, "I don't want to hear his name anymore. Rohit is different. He has lost chances upon chances and I'm tired, very much tired. He has finally proved himself to be a dick, and I won't go back on my decision."

Everyone glanced at the other with surprised faces, that's the first time surya has use that kind of tone and words. Shardul hasn't got a good effect on him.

"But I'm telling you, go talk to Rohit. You can still sort out your happy life," Surya proposed and sunk back in his place as Virat nodded,

"I'll go talk to him, will you guys come?"

The question was meant for Shreyas and jaddu who nodded, not for surya because everyone knew that he might be the one to kill shardul if they come face to face once again.

They decided to leave for Rohit's house at 7pm, and they already know that everyone will be present there.

Meanwhile

Yashasvi smile looking at the Instagram story Deepak shared, saying 'made a new friend'. They were standing shoulder in shoulder and laughing together. Yashasvi spend some time with Deepak and he was an incredible guy. He quickly reshares the photo and changed his clothes to go to bed.

Just before he was going to bed there was a knock on the door. He frowned checking the clock and took slow steps and opened the door a little.

He was caught from outside and he yelped as he was pulled out with great force and his lips literally crashed with someone. He tried to push him but those lips felt similar.

Once he got the feeling of those strong hands protectively around his waist, he knew that it was his boyfriend. He leaned in more, wrapping his arms around his neck. He opened his mouth for jos' tongue, but the latter pulled away.

"Had fun?"

Well, that's not how a conversation starts. Yashasvi's eyes were shining, it was a pleasant surprise, as he held Jos tighter.

"What do you mean?"

Jos sighed taking yashasvi's hands off him as he entered his room followed by a frowning yashasvi. He flopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling,

"Seems like you're finding replacements?"

Yashasvi sat on his side,

"Who's replacements?"

Jos looked at him with his dark eyes, and in one swift turn, yashasvi was pinned on the bed with jos hovering above him like a predator,

"New friend huh? Interesting," Jos said as he rubbed his thumb on yashasvi's lower lip as the boy underneath him trembled at the deep voice,

"W-what is wrong with you?" Yashasvi whispered as Jos smiled wickedly,

"Nothing, but I think babyboy is forgetting his place," Yashasvi's breath hitched at those words, as he felt a lump in his throat which made him struggle to speak,

"I-I-", poor fellow couldn't form any words as his whole body shivered one jos' one hand slid under his t-shirt, on his smooth and milky skin. He whispered when he felt jos pinching his waist.

"Let me remind you Mr. Yashasvi jaiswal, you belong here, under me, you're my boy, my thing to savour, my thing to play with and mine to love. I swear if you'd get close to some stranger, I'll rip off that bloody courage from you and fuck you until dawn till you pass out," Jas' speech made yashasvi go nuts, as his dick twitched painfully in his pants.

He whined bucking his hips up, but soon was roughly set down by jos' firm grip.

"Stop being so desperate yash, you know you got a punishment pending, and I'd make sure that you understand the lesson," Yashasvi gasped as jos' hands move to his chest,

"Please daddy, oh I cant-" Yashasvi whined again whereas jos smirked, before he crashed their lips in a heated kiss...
.
.
.

Jealous jos was something that my readers needed. Hardcore smut in next chapter. I'm thinking to make the next part for just jos and yash, what do you think?