Rescued

The scene had grown to be intense. Mahi, Rahul, Rohit, Shardul, Faf, Suresh and Deepak were on one side and on the other there were Surya, Shreyas, Virat and Jaddu, at gunpoint. Chappel's all men were lying down, lifeless, only four were still alive who were holding the gun on the head of the four. And Greg Chappel in front of them.

"You did very wrong, very wrong. I told you not to use any kind of cleverness, but it seems like you guys don't understand. Now I'll have to make you understand in a hard way."

Shardul, Rohit, Rahul and Mahi's eyes were lingering between the four and Chappel, fire burning inside them.

"Hello police, yeah there's something going on here?"

They all turned to the source of voice and saw yashasvi at the door. Chappel growled,

"Finish him!"

The four men pointed their guns towards him qndbtaking the opportunity the four bottoms immediately ducked down enabling all the people on the other side to shoot the men. And it happened. As Chappel looked here and there after the sound of bullets have echoed, he found all his men lying on the ground, blood making a pool at all positions.

He realised he has been defeated as the bottoms ran to the other side.

"What now, Mr. Chappel?"

Chappel looked at Rohit with furious eyes, but there was nothing he could do anymore.

"We'll take him to our basement, you can come whenever you want, but first secure them home properly." Faf said as the team nodded.

Deepak approached yashasvi,

"Thank you for your help with distracting. You really didn't call the police right?"

Yashasvi laughed though his whole body was shaking due to the scene on the floor,

"No, I've not."

Deepak smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

When all people have cleared out, there were only mahi and jad remaining,

"You're a mafia?" Jad asked with one eyebrow raised, as mahi avoided eye contact and started going out.

But in no time, mahi was pinned to the wall, by none other than jad,

He looked at jad with emotionless eyes as jad said,

"Speak. Are you a mafia?"

Mahi nodded shortly. Jaddu's face looked like curled with contorted anger, but it quickly changed to ecstasy,

"Wow! That's so cool! You're really a mafia!"

Mahi looked at Jaddu and blinked his eyes stupidly,

"Cool? You should be scared!"

Mahi said as jaddu smacked his head,

"Why should I? Oh my god! Are you one of those ruthless mafias who are ready to give their life for their love?"

Mahi scrunched his nose,

"I don't have a love."

"That's great! Listen na! Let me be your boyfriend!"

Jaddu said as he clinged on to Mahi's one arm.

"Ew! You shorty! Get away!"

"No no no! Please! I'll be your boyfriend! Please please please!"

"That's not how boyfriends are made."

Mahi groaned trying to push jad away,

"So you propose me! What's so difficult!"

Mahi felt irritated, with a swift motion he picked up jad on his shoulders who yelped,

"Mahi!!!"

"Stop that filthy mouth of yours. You talk too much."

And with that he took jad and himself out of that bloody place.

Whereas in shreyhul car

"Shreyas?"

Rahul for the first time tried to start a conversation with Shreyas breaking the awkward atmosphere in the car.

"H-huh? Yeah?"

Shreyas flinched at the sudden voice and glued more with the window, making Rahul sigh,

"Are you okay?"

Shreyas nodded, though his face and whole body ached.

"Do you need me to stay over?"

"No-no, I-I will handle," Shreyas mumbled gripping on the seatbelt tighter. And the car was silent again with only the sound of horn and tires screeching.

But Shreyas was the one who broke the silence this time,

"C-can I asked you something?"

He asked in a low voice. Rahul took a quick glance at his face before saying yes.

"A-are you guys mafia?"

Rahul's lump in the throat seemed to increase as he took a deep breath. He knows he has to say it out and nothing can be kept a secret anymore.

"I know it must be hard for you to accept this thing. But yes, this is the truth. We are mafias. I don't know what concept you have in your head about mafia people, but we are different. We don't do black money or drugs or murders. We only punish the people who have done wrong. Like rapists, murderers, escaped criminals and more. We are not official, we don't work for the government, no one knows our existence in the upper world except you guys. But please believe me, we aren't something bad."

Rahul gave the best explanation he had at that moment hoping Shreyas would understand. Shreyas did, a little bit, but it was too much to digest.

"B-but you kill p-people."

Shreyas whispered. Rahul hesitated, but placed an assuring hand above Shreyas' hand, who didn't flinch anymore.

"I know it's a lot. But please try to understand, we do it for the betterment of the society. And I'm genuinely sorry for what you had to go through. I didn't really wanted you to get in trouble."

Shreyas nodded, feeling a bit relieved though he was still hesitating a bit. Your friend being a mafia suddenly doesn't really help.

"So would you break our relation for the sake of this mafia thing?"

Rahul took a quick glance at him again befoewbhe tightened the grip on his hand,

"No, never. I wouldn't trade our relationship for this shit. Don't worry. I will never let you have this again."

Shreyas nodded taking Rahul's hand and placing a small kiss as Rahul and him, both blushed. He didn't know why he did it, he just felt like.

"Thank you," he mumbled with his red face as Rahul just cleared his throat..
.
.
.