Many things to do

My story is such in a hanging phase. So let's complete the parts one by one and fast.

...

"Yash if you'd stop your moans like that I might be so hard that you've to scream."

Joss warned yashasvi who removed his hand from his mouth as joss smirked in victory and went back to his fingering yash's tight hole.

"Do you think you're ready?"

"Mm.. j-just fuck me."

Joss smirked at the boldness before hovering above the small boy, and sliding first his tip in, then the whole thing.

"Aahhhhhh!!!!"

Yashasvi screamed, tears running freely down his cheeks as Jos kissed them away. After sometime when yashasvi gave permission, jos started moving. First he rocked his hips slowly but by and by, that turned into animalistic speed. With each thrust that was right on yashasvi's prostate, yash moaned out loud, designing jos' back with his nails. Jos groaned himself when he felt his own orgasm kicking him like a truck.

"Cum."

Jos ordered before joining their lips as both came together. Yashasvi's legs were shaking due to all the overwhelming feelings he felt. Jos kissed him once again, lovingly. Then pulled out slowly from him and laid beside him.

"You'll again go back in this night?"

Yashasvi asked snuggling to his boyfriend who held him close,

"No option yash."

"But I want to spend the morning with you. It becomes difficult to walk and I feel very bad to wake up to an empty bed and notice that you've left over the night."

Yash pouted which made jos sigh. He never really had an option.

"I feel bad for myself to leave you alone, but what to do yash? Can't be here till the morning."

"So we'll never have a morning together?"

Yash asked with teary eyes. Jos kissed his forehead,

"Of course we'll have, we just have to wait."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

And once jos felt that yash drifted off to sleep, he stood up, cleaned both of them, changed the bedsheet, made yash wear clothes. He looked at the boy on the bed. His heart throbbed at the thought of leaving him. But they have to keep it a secret for now. He kissed yash's forehead one last time and brushed his hair out of his face. Then quietly moved out after taking a last glance at his boyfriend.

...
That night

A man was tied on the chair, shivering badly.

"P..please let me go."

The man sitting in front of him in a chair while keeping his legs up in the table laughed like a maniac,

"Oh is that really you? Was it you who was giving me threats about killing Virat?"

Rohit laughed again, totally like a psychopath. The man shivered under Rohit's cold gaze. He was already covered in blood, already tortured much by Rohit's men.

"Well listen, I'll handle it if it's me, you talk about Virat, I end up killing every possible precedor of your family."

And with the words uttered, Rohit shot his gun whose bullet flew right through the man's forehead, creating a hole there, as blood oozed out, and the man took a silent gasp before passing away forever...

...

"Ye le le?"

Shardul chose one set.

"Abey kitni ghatiya choice hai teri. Isse acha tu Ghar mein baithke cartoon dekhta."

Mahi rolled his eyes while trying to find something new. They were feeling bored in the house, so they thought to come and buy a new pair of dresses, or sherwanis for the wedding coming.

Shardul stuck him out his tongue.

And suddenly both of them flinched because of a loud voice, (and you guys are mafia's?)

A random girl was taking, "so today we found two very handsome lads. Ayiye unse baate karte hai."

The girl without asking for their permission held her phone in front of mahi like a microphone, they were going live on Instagram,

"To aapka naam kya hai?"

Mahi raised one eyebrow up,

"Main kyun batau?"

The girl didn't expect this comeback so she nervously smiled and again tried,

"To Aaj hum aapse kuch asehi sawal puchenge, aap ko bas unka jawab Dena hai."

"Re ye kya leke mere piche par gaye?"

Shardul was also frustrated. These girls without asking for their permission came from nowhere, and now are stopping them from doing their work and asking questions,

"To aap janta ko batay ki aapko kis tarah ki ladkiya pasand hai."

Mahi understood that they were going live, he hated showing himself in public, reason aap sab jante ho.

"Mujhe ladkiya hi nahi pasand."

(Sigmaaaaaaaaaa)

"Ji sir?"

The girl looked surprised, too much.

"Oh acha, to mm.. ap ek ladki mein sabse pehle kya notice karte hai?"

"Notice karne ke liye observe karna parta hai, Jo main ek ladki mein ghanta nahi karta."

The other boys around the shop were loving the conversations because there are these random sets of girls who think that boys are dying over to date them and blah blah.

The girl was totally embarrassed, but she again composed herself and tried one last time,

"Aapko ek ladki mein kya pasand nahi hai?"

And Mahi's reply came in an instant,

"Ki woh mujh bich raaste mein ladkiyo ke baare mein puche, ye dekhte hue bhi ke hum busy hai."

And with that, mahi walked off with shardul, satisfied by his own answers.

And because he was live, you can understand who was watching it.

5 days later

"Virat bhai aap itna tension maat lo." Risabh said while yawning

It was 2:46 am in the night and no one was able to sleep because of the tantrums Virat was throwing.

"Abey kal meri engagement hai saalo, age kuch gadbad ho gaya to?"

Virat asked with a worried face, clearly he was overthinking.

"Kya galat hoga? Aak so jao nahi to kal uth nahi paoge, yehi pe to galti hoga."

Surya said with his drooping eyes, as everyone looked towards Virat hoping that he'd take the suggestion and try to sleep,

"Agr wo kisi ladki ke saath bhag gya?"

"Abey yaar." Shreyas groaned standing up

"Virat bhai, main Jaa Raha hu sone. Agr jaldi nahi soya to fir main kal handsome kaise lagunga? Aur chinta mat kijiye, aise kuch nahi hoga."

"Ha tum to bologe! Tumhara engagement thori hai! Tumhe kya pata mere tadapte mann ke bare mein."

Shreyas made a face and then went off to his room. When he saw that everyone was going one by one he started shouting,

"Ha saare chale jao! Meri fikr maat Karo saalo mein khudko sambhal lunga agr usne kal engagement ke pehle decision badal liya!"
.
.
.

I think my writing talent is fading. I read my own story and it is not how I want it to be. I'm just sorry.