Time flies

I mentioned before that the ICT team is going from Mumbai for 1 week. So we skip that part and start from the time when they came back.

...

Surya and Shreyas were at the grocery store buying things for dinner.

And guess what? Of course Rahul and shardul were present there at the same time.

Shreyas was skipping around everywhere while Surya was carrying all the bags and was getting tired eventually after following Shreyas for an hour. They've already cut 3 rounds of the whole store but Shreyas is just too excited when it comes to shopping. Whatever it is. According to him, every shopping is shopping.

"Shrey stop running please."

Surya groaned following him and something happened with he expected to. Shreyas bumped into a man and fell on his butt wincing. Surya shook his head in disbelief. Shreyas stood up and politely said a sorry, but guess the man wasn't having it,

"CANT YOU SEE? WHAT ARE THESE EYES FOR?"

He shouted making poor Shreyas flinch at first, but soon he gathered himself,

"It's not like you got hurt. It's me who fell down but then also I told sorry, you should apologize too and not shout."

"Hey kid! Don't act too smart? For what will I apologise for? It's you who intentionally bumped into me!"

Surya came to Shreyas' rescue,

"Excuse me, I don't feel the need to create a ruckus, we can just solve it without any shouting."

"Step back!!!"

The man didn't like the interference and pushed surya who yelped and fell down, hard. All his things scattered from the shopping bag as he rubbed his waist where he was hurt.

Shreyas was wide-mouthed. He looked at his surya dada and then back at the man, ready to push him for revenge. But as he turned, he saw the man was whimpering, half in the air, settled right against the wall, by one and only shardul thakur, who was gripping his collar and holding him up.

"How dare you hurt him?"

Shardul made sure to whisper it, but not too much, only so much so that the man can hear. The man struggled under his grip trying to free himself only for shardul to tighten the grip.

"I swear I'd just punch you on the face so hard that all your teeths fall out, and then I'll fucking use them as marbles to play with him."

Shardul left the man who fell down and gasped for air,

He then went to surya, who was still on the floor, gobsmacked by all that has happened. He forwarded his hand, surya hesitated, but held it seeing Shardul's glare. Shardul made him stand up properly and brought the man and made him fall onto his knees in front of Surya. Surya was about to back off but one glare from shardul again had him in his place.

"Apologize."

One order and the man begged for forgiveness from surya while being on his knees.

"It's o-okay."

Surya whispered and the man got up, and tried to run away but shardul again grabbed him by his collar,

"We aren't finished."

The man gulped visibly and shardul held him in front of Shreyas who was totally amazed by the dominance shardul held,

"Apologize to him too."

"I-I am sorry."

With Shreyas nodding, shardul warned,

"Now get lost from here and I'll make sure I kill you if I ever seen you in front of them ever again. Now run before I change my decision and kill you right here."

The man didn't had to be told twice, he immediately ran out. (Well all these happened in very low noise so let's assume that none of the other people got to know since it was one of the corner)

Rahul was a little afar enjoying every harsh action that shardul did while having his own chips.

"Thank you so much, but, you..you need not have to be so angry."

Surya blabbered as shardul take a step towards him having him dangerously close. The proximity made surya go blank of his head,

"I swear to you that I'll make every person beg onto their knees in front of you if they ever dare to touch you. And that's my word kitten, and I don't back off easily."

Saying this shardul walked out furiously having surya remain back like a statue...

...

They went back to the hotel to see everyone in Virat bhai's room.

"Finally you guys came.. I have something to say."

The boys put the shopping bags down and eagerly waited for Virat to start. Everyone's eyes flickered with curiosity about the announcement the captain was going to make.

"I'm getting engaged to Rohit, after 7 days."

"Woah like seriously?! That's so great! Congratulations!"

Harry chirped falling on his Virat bhai for a hug. Everyone was happy for the captain. Finally, he was getting married.

The youngsters shouted with joy as they will be able to enjoy their bhaiya's wedding ceremonies. And by enjoying everyone knows that they'll run around being mischief.

Whereas

Yashasvi came out of the washroom after taking a long cold shower bath, his phone buzzed indicating a notification has entered. He sighed frustratingly knowing who the person is, he's trying to ignore the person so much but the person didn't budge. Now he's feeling irritated.

He opened his phone at last to see 3 missed calls and 27 unread messages. Among the messages the last 5 were,

Yash atleast tell me what I've done

Talk to me, please

Yash!

Baby, why are you ignoring me?

Yashasvi jaiswal answer me already!

Yashasvi sighed typing his answer,

Can't you leave me alone?

Saying this yash switched off his phone. He just needed some space to clear his mind...
.
.
.
.
.

Haha. Who do you think yash was talking to? Hm hm? Soon a smut with yashasvi is coming, but try guessing who the other person might be 😉