Wedding day 3

It was the wedding day. In the morning there was going to be held the haldi ceremony and in the night time the actual wedding after which Virat will officially become Rohit's and vice versa. Virat didn't have his phone, his friends snatched it away so Virat won't talk to Rohit.

"Bhai, it's almost time, are you ready?"

Shreyas asked peeping his head in to check on Virat. The haldi ceremony was to be started in 15 minutes.

"Yes almost done shrey. Is Rohit there?"

"Yes, and I think you can finally talk to him."

"Really? The bad ritual's over?"

Virat asked excitedly,

"Yes, I hope so. But come down fast okay?"

"Wait shrey, I'm almost done. We'll go down together, it's awkward for me to go alone."

Shreyas rolled his eyes at Virat's demeanor but decided to stay. And soon they went down together. Virat's eyes roamed here and there in search of Rohit but before he could find him his mom was already dragging him somewhere.

"Mumma where are you taking me?"

"Tumhe der nahi ho rahi? Rohit kabse intezaar kar Raha hai." (Aren't you getting late? Rohit's waiting for you so long)

And soon Virat and Rohit were sitting side by side. The haldi ceremony started with every elder coming and giving the new couple blessings for their journey ahead together. And soon it was time for the best part of the ceremony. Everyone was painting others with yellow haldi and as for the cricketers, it was not haldi ceremony but clearly Holi ceremony.

Shreyas' mischievous eyes didn't spare anyone as he attacked all his teammates from behind, starting them and making their faces all yellow in colour.

And then Shreyas' eyes landed on Rahul, who had not even a single spot of yellow on his face. He slowly approached him with his hands behind his back,

"Hey, won't you have fun?"

Shreyas asked meekly. Rahul looked at him from top to bottom and then said looking at the other direction,

"No, I don't like all these clingy things."

"But it's so fun."

"Maybe."

"Should I help you realise the amount of fun it holds?"

Rahul frowned, not understanding. Shreyas giggled mischievously before revealing his yellow hands and jumping on Rahul and painting his whole face yellow. Rahul was going to fall back due to the sudden force, he held Shreyas by his waist and closed his eyes tightly so that the haldi would not enter his eyes.

Once Shreyas was done, he immediately turned around to run, but Rahul pulled him back by his waist which resulted in the collide of Rahul's hard chest with Shreyas' back.

"Wait now I'll show you."

Saying this Rahul snuggled his face in Shreyas' neck rubbing a part of his face there in order to tranfer the haldi in Shreyas' neck. Shreyas placed his hands on Rahul's, which were on his waist and laughed loudly because of the tingling sensation.

"Hahahahaha... S-stop.. haha.. d..don't."

Rahul left him after a span of time after being satisfied.

"Y..you monster."

Shreyas said gasping to catch his breath back. Rahul laughed. That's the first time Shreyas saw Rahul laugh, his heart fluttered at the scene, unveiling so many unknown emotions. His laugh made him smile unknowingly.

Mahi and shardul who were standing afar had their jaws dropped,

"The last time I tried touching his face he kicked me in my butt so hard I wasn't able to sit for 2 days properly."

Shardul complained still not believing that Rahul let that stranger Shreyas touch his face and even they did all the tingling sessions.

"I am myself so shocked. I was scaring for poor Shreyas' life but seems like Rahul won't do anything. Hain? Aj Suraj kis disha utha? (From which direction did the sun rise today?)

Rohit and Virat lovingly made each other dressed with haldi with laughter filled with happiness.

"Ruk, main apna line clear karke aaya." (Wait, let me clear my line)

Saying that he went in search of Surya, who was found laughing and giggling with his friends. Again shardul went awestruck and it took him sometime to smile at his own antics and approach surya. Once surya was far from his friends, shardul caught him. Surya turned around and smiled,

"Do you want anything?"

Shardul showed him his yellow hand and said,

"May I?"

Surya battled within himself if to give the permission or not. It's not like shardul is committing some crime and it's the time to enjoy with everyone. So Surya smiled and nodded.

Shardul slowly guided his hand to Surya's cheeks, sliding them slowly down, intensifying the atmosphere of the surrounding. Everything around surya started to fade as his breathing became heavy because of the slow motion of Shardul's hand. His stomach was feeling weird.

Le me from the bg : Rang laga de reeeeee, more rang lagaa de reeeee

Shardul's hand stopped at Surya's cheeks, holding it securely as both were lost in each other's eyes. Shardul believed that Surya's eyes are the only place which can give him peace from the bustling mafia life of his. Surya too was lost in Shardul's eyes. Those were beautiful. But he quickly came back to reality by a small jerk, making shardul flinch and take back his hand in a go.

"I..I am sorry if that made you uncomfortable.. I-I."

Shardul was blabbering as surya cutted him off,

"It's okay. I don't mind. Anyways, see you later I've to attend guests."

Surya smiled before moving away as shardul placed a hand upon his heart,

"You stupid stop thumping so loudly. Okay, I understand he's cute, but you are not going in a race! Stop beating so fast!"

Shardul was talking to himself as mahi and Rahul witnessed the scene from afar,

"This old man is so in love."

Rahul spoke scrunching his face in disgust.

"He is, but aren't you becoming hot these days?"

Mahi asked which made Rahul look at him

"What?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I mean you used to be so much cold, why is the ice breaking?"

"Who told you that?"

Rahul glared at his friend.

"I just saw you mingling so much with that cute little boy, ah what was his name? Yeah, Shreyas."

Rahul rolled his eyes, "there's nothing like that. He always tries to talk to me so I thought not to disappoint the poor boy this time."

"Okay, I buy that," mahi said receiving another glare, "but snuggling your face in his neck was-"

"Mahiyaaaaaaaaa stop it."

Rahul whined turning a bit red as Mahi's eyes widened.

"Oh my god Rahul why the fuck are you whining? What has happened to you? Are you okay? Do you have fever?"

"You know what- just shut up."

Rahul said heading somewhere,

"Oye I was just joking."

Mahi laughed following him.

While a particular figure smirked witnessing all these scenes,

"Just wait and watch gentlemen, my time will come." He said before walking away...
.
.
.

Phewwww. Sorry for the late update but the coming updates will be late because it's my boards year and it's all hectic and messy here. So I don't know when the next update will be, till then, take care!