The game

Let me give you a detailed note about why jaddu was with mahi in his bike for it is very unlikely for enemies. Whatever so let's take a look back.

...

"God knows why we are playing truth and dare with only three people."

Jaddu said with a frustrated sigh as Shreyas replied in his tone filled with ecstasy,

"Cause there's nothing we can do until Rahul comes back, and mahi bhai's in, so why not you?"

"Fine." Jad said and rolled his eyes.

They all sat in a circle, as Shreyas had already gathered an empty bottle. He spun it and it landed at jad, as the latter's eyes grew wide,

"So bhaiya, truth or dare?"

Shreyas asked with the mischievous glint never left his eyes.

"Dare, I guess cause there's no truth that you don't know yet."

"That's the spirit."

Shreyas said with a wide smile and thought for some time. His end of the lips lifted a little as a idea popped up into his mind and jad was looking at him with full attention.

"So, your dare is, you'll go back home today with mahi bhai."

Jaddu blinked his eyes for two times innocently,

"WHAT?!"

"Why not? I don't think mahi bhai has any problem."

Shreyas looked at mahi who was poking his cheeks, which clearly said he liked the dare.

"Did you guys just team up against me?"

Jad asked with wide eyes,

"It's better than being in the team which consists you."

Mahi said and exchanged one hi-fi with Shreyas.

"You guys are so mean."

Jaddu muttered under his breath.

"You're doing it right?"

Shreyas took a lollipop out of his pocket and put it in his mouth,

"Of course. Do I even have a choice? And who has lollipop in this night time Shreyas?"

Shreyas shrugged his shoulders which just made jaddu glared at him and this time jaddu spun the bottle. And unfortunately or fortunately, the bottle landed it's tip at Shreyas' end.

Shreyas had no change in his demanour, he sat there unbothered as if he isn't in a tangled situation as he confidently chose the path to do a dare.

Jaddu's eyes searched the whole area desperately, trying to give the equal embarrassing and tough dare to Shreyas, and as if god was by his side at that moment, he saw Rahul entering through the main gate. His minds held a race of thoughts, and the one which won, made him satisfied with his own idea, his eyes flickering from Rahul to Shreyas, with a naughty sharp glint in his eyes.

Shreyas would not deny that the glint in Jaddu's eyes, made him afraid for a moment about what was coming up, but he maintained his composure, not letting it waver away.

"So, I've got a great dare."

"Off with it," Shreyas replied with a carefree small smile as if to withdraw the fact that one part of his mind is debating if jaddu is going to be the idiot he is.

"Go to Rahul, kiss his cheek, and make sure you walk and talk seductively. That's your dare."

Shreyas looked calm, and replied calmly, "I'm a man of my words."