Gain back the trust

Yashasvi woke up in the morning with the daydream come true vibe. He was held securely in jos' arms, who was snoring quite loudly. But it didn't matter, till he had the privilege to hide there from the sun rays, he can spend his whole life doing so.

But yashasvi couldn't sleep anymore and neither did he want to wake up jos. So he tossed and turned in his arms until he spotted his phone on the nightstand. He grabbed it and started to scroll Instagram.

He was swiping through the stories of the people he follows, suddenly spotting himself in someone's post, he stopped and looked properly. It was clearly him, sleeping soundly right in the bed he is right now. He looked up at the username as it said ,'Jos.B.'.

He gulped and eyed the caption.

"All thanks to God for such a cute boyfriend."

Yashasvi blinked stupidly.

He read it again.

And again.

And when he finally came to realise it, he turned to his boyfriend and started to shake him vigorously.

"Oye! Jos ke bacche! Saale uth! Uth Teri maa ki-"

Jos opened his eyelids a little, groaning and holding yash more tight.

"Hey! Wake up you sleepyhead! Look at the time!"

Yash said poking his stomach as the other mumbled,

"Let me sleep yash, I lost my energy all in you yesterday."

A red tint spread through Yash's cheeks at the mention of the previous night as he kicked jos under the cover.

"Oww! What is it?"

Jos growled, leaving yash and holding his now injured leg.

"Did you post the story?"

"Huh? Which story?" Jos looked stupidly, it took him 2 minutes to forget his dreamland and come back to the real world.

"Ahha; the story in insta? Yes, I did. Don't you look cute."

Jos smiled blankly as yashasvi again hit him with a pillow.

"You idiot! How'll I face any person in the world now?"

Yashasvi fake cried as jos frowned,

"Just face me and that'll be enough," he said and pouted in a futile attempt to hug yash again.

"Get up already," Yash said and started to walk to the bathroom though he struggled.

"Hey! Did you get angry? Yash, at least listen to me!"

Jos ran behind his boyfriend to console him and let them be..

We'll focus on some other couples now.

Last night it was nearly 11:45 pm, when Virat rang the doorbell of his house. Yes, they are married so it is his house too. He expected Rohit at the door, but it turned out to be mahi who seemed shocked seeing them in front.

He took a quick glance at the three faces and stuck a little longer at jad's.

"Do you want to meet Rohit?"

Virat frowned at the question,

"It is my house. I'll enter it doesn't matter if I have to meet him or not." Virat said pushing mahi and entering the house followed by Shreyas and jaddu.

"Sorry for his behaviour," jaddu apologized to mahi who just shrugged. Virat without a word walked up to his room as jaddu just followed mahi like a lost puppy to the kitchen. And it was mostly because Rahul was on the couch, eyes locked with Shreyas.