Progressing 🔞

Virat looked down shyly fidgeting with his fingers. He had already freshened up and Rohit was in the bathroom. Suhagraat comes only once in your life so Virat is very shy about Rohit's intentions. When the sound of the rotating door knob reached his ears, his heart thumped loudly at his own predictions.

"Why does your face look so red?"

Rohit asked while putting his phone on charge.

"It's nothing."

Virat's voice came out as a whisper as he continued to play with his fingers. He looked up slowly when he felt the bed dipping down a little due to the weight of Rohit as he sat.

"Are you seriously okay?"

Rohit asked placing one of his hands on Virat's cheek, rubbing his thumb a little to provide comfort. Virat nodded slightly.

"Virat, if something's nudging you, just ask it. Don't keep it to yourself."

Virat looked into Rohit's eyes and took a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak,

"Are..are we gonna do t..that?"

The last words were nearly audible. But since Rohit heard it, he poked his cheek to stop the smirk forming on his face.

"Why?" Rohit whispered seductively, "do you wanna do that?"

The red colour which coated Virat's face deepened, as he shifted close to Rohit and hid his face in his neck with a whine.

Rohit laughed wrapping his arms around his waist and saying, "it's not like we've to do what everyone does. I'll wait until you're ready."

"Love me." Virat whispered while playing with Rohit's shirt.

"What?"

Rohit thought he had heard wrong so he asked once again to be confirmed.

"I can't say it again."

Virat whined while hiding more of his face in his neck.

"Virat, I want to ensure that you're ready."

He could feel Virat nodding against his neck and that was the permission he needed from his king. He pulled Virat onto his lap and made him look at him. They held an intense eye contact.

"Mark this night, sweetheart."

Rohit said before attaching his lips with Virat's. Virat held tightly on Rohit's shoulders tightly, his fingers digging into the flesh of Rohit's shoulders, as Rohit sucked on his lips, devouring the thing which is officially his property right now.

Rohit didn't fasten his pace right away. He had to make Virat understand that what connected them was love, and there's no rush between them. They had their whole life left for loving each other, so Rohit wanted to live each and every moment very pointedly with Virat, so that everything gets printed on his head forever.

Though Virat's cheeks were red enough, he adored the way Rohit's hand held him tightly, he felt safe as he was with Rohit. Accordingly, Virat just wanted to recreate each moment with Rohit, with full of love. And within love there will always be a series of unspoken promises, care, trust and faith. The string just need not be broken.

Virat let out a muffled moan when he felt Rohit nibbling on his lower lip. Taking the given opportunity, Rohit slid his tongue inside Virat's mouth, tasting and having every inch of him. The feelings that weren't said were expressed in their lovable actions.

Rohit pulled out shortly after, not wanting Virat to experience shortage of oxygen. Virat's cheeks were flushed, his lips parted, swollen and quivering as he panted softly, a little messy hair and big doe eyes which reflected nothing but innocence even in the heat of the moment.