Dates and bets

Iss baar to T20 World Cup him hi jitenge. Jai hind!

Cummins ko Ghar bhej denge!

...

Rohit stopped the car in front of a lake.

"Esi bhi ek jagah exist karti thi?"

Virat asked awestruck.

"Achi lagi jagah?" Rohit asked hesitatingly

"Bohot khoobsurat hai."

Rohit interwined his fingers with Virat's and walked a little furthur to the lake.

"Virat I want to say something very important to you, hope you'll listen carefully and then reply."

Rohit's tone was serious, Virat nodded as Rohit held both of his hands in his hands.

"Virat, I don't know what kind of a special effect you've to me. I've really been extra happy for the past few days. Being with you, sparks something inside me, I don't know what. But I love the feeling. After you came into my life, everything has changed. I don't want to waste any more time by speaking rubbish about my feelings, I'll come to the point."

And with that, Rohit sat down on one knee taking out a box. Virat couldn't move. He had already predicted what was going to happen and it's all too much for him.

"So, Virat Kohli, will you bless me by being my husband?"

Virat's eyes were teary. He looked away to hide his tears and broke into a fit of giggles,

"Benstokes, aise pehli baar kisi ke samne ro Raha hu."

"Jaldi bolo, bohot nervous hu main."

"Of course it's a YES!"

Virat happily hugged the latter sitting on his knees. Rohit smiled pulling Virat close and wrapping his arms around him,

"I promise to protect you from everything, to be by your side at your best and your worst. I'll try to be a great husband."

Virat pulled his face to look at Rohit and kissed his cheek,

"I know you will."

And with that Rohit made Virat wear the ring.

"But make sure to return it before the engagement, this was personal, that'll be in front of everyone."

Virat nodded. Rohit smiled pressing a long kiss on his forehead and both of them, jointed their foreheads.

"I love you vi."

"I love you too Ro."

"Can I kiss you?"

"You don't need permission for that!"

Rohit smiled pulling in Virat for a kiss holding his waist as Virat kissed him back instantly wrapping his arms around him.

Uwu so romantic.
Ye din Mera kab aayega bhagwan?
Le bhagwan : to shukr kar ki to Zinda hai, partner jutane ki aukaat nahi hai
Le me : bhala ye kaisi baat Hui?🥲

With mahi jad

They were walking peacefully but rain crossed their paths. Both stumbled down a shed where there was no one, the streets swept bare of passengers. They waited for the rain to stop. It was raining very heavily. The sound and the smell made jad go insane, he loved rain very much. There was not a single sound except the pouring water of the wain that created a different feeling inside jad. A feeling which can't be described in words. He has always dreamt for true love. A love which will be pure at all its forms.

He wanted someone will pick him up in between the rain when it'll be raining and spin him around just like the fictional men did to their lovely wives or girlfriends. He sighed. Maybe not all dreams are meant to come true.

A snap of a finger brought him back to the real world as he looked at the person standing beside him,

"Where you lost?"

"Nothing."

Jad looked away into the rain. Mahi searched jad's gloomy eyes. Though they were gloomy, they were still shining. He had difficulty in understanding if jad was happy or sad about something.

"You know I can play cricket as well."

Mahi told to lighten the mood. Jad looked at him with a plain face.

"Everyone can play cricket. I'm just professional."

Mahi took that in offense.

"Hey! Don't demean my abilities. You know I played very well when I was small, and even I wanted to chase it as a passion."

"Then why didn't you?"

With the question hardly uttered from jad's mouth, the atmosphere suddenly felt heavy around mahi. He was just going to spill the truth. Somehow he had lost control over himself while talking with jad. Why was this happening to him? All this was so different that he had difficulty in keeping his brain focused into the conversation.

"I couldn't.. family problems."

"Ohh. But you play well?"

"Yes, so well that I doubt you can hit my wicket."

Jad threw him a glare.

"Don't be overconfident. You've played cricket in the gullies of Mumbai. I've played cricket in Lord's."

Mahi threw the same look back at jad,

"Then take the bet."

"Bet? What? A simple guy against the world famous spinner, ravindra jadeja?"

Mahi smirked taking a big step near had. Jad's breath hitched as in one step mahi came absolutely close to his face. So much so, that if he moved, he might end up joining their lips.

"And Mr. Ravindra jadeja, you'll be embarrassed so bad, after you'll fail to get my wicket."

"I-I think you're just having a lot of a-tti- WHA-What are you doing?"

Jaddu couldn't even form words as mahi has leaned so close to his face. He was having fireworks inside his stomach which felt weird but also good at the same time.

"Let's make a bet then."

Mahi whispered, in Jaddu's ears who had a cold shiver ran down through the knots of his spine. He put his hands in Mahi's chest in order to push him, but suddenly he was just not getting the strength to do so. He was trying to step away and so then he realised that Mahi's one hand has been gripping his waist, preventing him from moving.

"W-what bet?"

"Let's play cricket at the park nearby, we'll stop when you'll hit my wicket."

Mahi was so close that even Jaddu's voice came out as a whisper,

"We don't h...have a bat or b..ball."

"I'll manage that."

Mahi moved away from the red faced boy after saying this and called someone. He talked to someone through his phone which jad couldn't listen.

It was just a trick, trick for mahi to know how much effect he has on the boy. And the result was, enormous. He was smiling like a devil inside his head, but to not scare off the poor kitten in front of him, he was not showing it...
.
.
.

Guysssssssss!!! I'm going to watch a match tomorrow for the first time in my life!! I'm so so so so excited!!!!

It's MI vs KKR

Just imagine, I'm seeing Rohit, Bumrah, surya, Shreyas, every character of my story in front of my eyes!! Oh Jesus!! I'll try to upload some photos, If I get good ones. Bless me god 🙏