My bhabi!

Shardul gritted his teeth as he was dragged to a closed room, his eyes immediately searching the back and forth of the room to find any traces of the cricketers. And not a trace, but a whole person was found. He hoped that it would be his love, but it turned out to be Rohit's.

He closed his eyes shut and tried to calm down his anger when he felt them pushing him down on his knees. Virat looked up at the sound, his heart and whole body just wanting to see Rohit.

He did feel a bit disappointed when he saw shardul, but that bit almost didn't matter cause all he needed at that moment was to be rescued.

Shardul took a huge gulp as he saw Virat almost destroyed. They've beaten him multiple times and it was purely evident.

"Now see how I torcher your wife," a man said and went near Virat as two men stood behind shardul.

Virat and shardul both looked at each other? His wife? The people were clearly mistaken. But thank God, if it would have been Rohit he would already be slashing. But shardul also doesn't run low.

The man pulled out a blade, as Virat's eyes widened. He opened his mouth to speak but only his heavy breaths came out. Shardul closed his eyes tightly,

'Sorry mahi, but I can't obey you.'

Shardul apologized to him mentally and with one cry of Virat his eyes shot open. He saw the way the man was sliding down the blade Virat's arm.

"Let my bhabi go!"

Shardul growled as he stood up in an instant, running towards the man as the two men behind him failed to catch him. On the speed of light he turned, jumped and placed a good kick on the man's face as he fell down with a grunt.

Virat had his eyes wide as he looked at Shardul's stunts. The pain seemed to fade as he looked at shardul with wide eyes.

After the man had fell, he turned and did a volt to reach the other side behind the two men who came chasing him. The men got confused by the trick and as soon as they turned around, Shardul had set down and swiped his leg which cause both of them to raise their feet in the air and fall on their face, hard.

Shardul noticed the blade, he picked it up with his tied hands somehow quickly and handed it to Virat, asked him to hold it, and rubbed the rope and in no time the rope loosened and fell of his hands.

"Now let's fight mutually," Shardul said as three of the men stood up while grunting.

"Wh-why did you call him bhabi?" One man said with panting making shardul smirk,

"Cause he is, and no one gets to lay a finger at MY bhabi," with that he ran towards them like a predator, as the three came with the same speed. Virat clasped his eyes tightly, thinking that they will beat the shit out of shardul.

But when he opened his eyes, he saw one already begging for his life with blood coated face on the floor. Shardul was twisting one's arm behind his back while his other arm was busy choking the last man. He gulped at his aura, but he felt protected. The way shardul cared, was enough to make him realise that not only Rohit, even his friends could fight for him. And he felt way too grateful for that.

But his breath stopped when the man who shardul was choking fell to the ground, lifeless. He looked up and winced as shardul held the other's head and smashed it to the wall, who slid down while blood slicked the wall.

Shardul turned to Virat, approaching him and untying him.

"Thank you," Virat breathed as he gently smiled at him.

"Always on duty," shardul joked before tearing down a piece of his shirt and tying it around Virat's hand.

"Where are the rest? Rohit?"

Shardul fell into deep thinking.

"I don't know, but you stay here, I'll look outside and come," he was going to go but Virat held his hand, "be careful," he whispered to shardul who nodded.

Otherside

Rohit looked around as he spotted surya, who was looking at him with the bruised face. Rohit knew the same treatment had been given to everyone as his heart throbbed knowing Virat would be no less.

There was a chair in their room, where someone was sitting and suddenly light fell upon the chair, attracting the attention of everyone including Rohit and surya.

"Chappel?"

Rohit breathed as he saw the psychopath sitting there with a sadistic smirk.

"Yeah Rohit, it's me. We meet after so many years isn't it? Well well well, your wife is pretty beautiful I see."

Chappel walked over to surya, sliding down a finger through his face, who felt a pang of discomfort, trying to move away. Rohit's eyes blazed with fury as he couldn't do anything. There were almost 10 people holding rifles.

Rohit looked at surya and silently pleaded him to suffer a bit more. Surya's courage suddenly flood in as he spit on his hand. The man screeched in disgust and landed a hard slap against his already bruised cheek.

"You spoilt piece of a dick!"

Chappel growled before he landed another. Surya's face slashed from side to side as he winced.

Rohit gripped on the ropes tightly.

"Your wife is so disrespectful"

Chappel said while wiping his hand on a handkerchief as then it hit both Rohit and surya, 'wife?'

But they didn't say anything.

"But I doubt your wife knows your secret," Chappel smirked as he looked at surya, "what Mrs. Sharma, do you know why you're kidnapped?"

Surya somehow nodded as a no as he felt Rohit's burning gaze on him.

"Haven't you told your wife Rohit, oh gosh, that's so bad." Chappel faked a sweet voice as Rohit's deep voice echoed,

"Chappel, don't."

Chappel didn't even seem to care,

"He's a mafia Mrs. Sharma, a cold hearted mafia to the underworld."

Surya's eyes widened as he tried to process the words. Rohit closed his eyes tightly, not wanting their secret to be disclosed like this.

"Y-you're joking." Surya breathed out gasping.

"I am not," Chappel smirked like an idiot, "or else why do you think we'd have something against them? They were hiding it from you the whole time. How do you think your husband is so strong and always there to protect you? Because of this reason."

Surya looked at Rohit for guarantee, he couldn't believe it. When Rohit didn't look back, he knew it. His whole world seemed to crash down, his whole life seemed a lie.

Just then the door there crashed down revealing Suresh Raina, Deepak Chahar and Faf du plessis who were armed with the best rifles and the break down was so sudden that before anyone knew it, they were knocking down every masked man..

(Fighter bg playing in the bg😂)

.
.
.

Hey guys! Hope it was good! I've finally updated quite frequently these days because I had my school off, but it's starting from tuesday. So maybe I'll give an update tomorrow. MaYbE. And again the updates will be delayed. Sorry.