Revenge and regret

The man's eyes opened slightly, as he saw everything around him as blurred, he blinked his times a few times and started to see things properly. It was quite dark, and suddenly he winced at the pain of his nose and realised his face is mostly covered with blood. Before he could go back and remember who did this with him, the door opened, revealing a man. Wait, he has met the man before. It's that supermarket man who held him up by his collars before. 

"Awake?"

Shardul's voice echoed through the dark room, vibrating the man's spine as he barely kept up with the pain in his whole body.

"W..what the fuck do...do you want?"

The man said somehow, his drool with blood hanging from the corner of his lips. Any sane man would think him a ghost seeing him in this state.

Shardul chuckled, and made up a voice,

"Well, give me the accounts of why did you kidnapped my sunshine and why."

"Fuck o..ff- ahhh!"

The man couldn't complete because of the hard slap delivered to his face right away. Shardul remained calm,

"I said, speak."

Shardul's dominating and earnest voice left no room for argument as the man scoffed recovering from the extraordinary hard slap and speaking,

"Y-you embarrassed me in..in front of p-public because of that boy *gasp* so I thought I..I'll take revenge."

Shardul tilted his head to an angle and kept his hands on both of arms on his chair leaning extremely close to his face,

"Aww, the idea of revenge was so cute. But now, I think I need to take revenge as well. But first answer some of my questions. Did you slap him?"

The man smiled like a psychopath and said,

"Yes. Twi- twice."

"Hm, tried to rape him?"

"T-that was my..my plan."

The man smiled wickedly.

"Great, and I don't need answers from you to know what you've punched him quite a couple of times and gave him hickeys forcefully."

Shardul was seeming calm while saying all those but his inner self was ready to take the greatest revenge history has ever witnessed.

He pulled out a knife from his pocket, and smirked as he noticed the horror that piled up inside the man's eyes.

"W..what are you-you gonna d...do?"

His voice trembled badly, though he could barely speak.

"Get revenge."

Shardul teared apart his short and positioned the knife on the man's back.

"Scream as much as you can."

Shardul spoke in his husky voice before scribbling with his knife on the man's back. The man cried out due to extreme pain, the stinging bitter feeling getting upon every cells of his brain as he shouted and screamed and tried to move away, but he was tied so hard that he couldn't even move an inch of his body.

The process continued, with the man almost tearing apart hisbthroat to scream who couldn't even speak properly a while ago. When shardul finished, he leaned back and looked at his creation. With blood dripping from every spot it was written in the man's back, 'never touch my things.'

"Now when you'll go to hell, the monster king there will surely understand why you were killed once he examines your back. And if someone asks who did this, then answer them ki, Shardul aaya tha."