Moments #2 & #3

Le me and shardul fighting in the bg::

A/n : tu shukr kar tujhe meine itna pyaara Suraj diya hai, warna wo to sirf mera hai

Shardul : chup kar main tera murder kar doon?

A/n : he bhagwaan ye kaisi zindagi hai.. apni kahani mein hi ijjat nahi hai?

Shardul : kahani start kar waise bhi tere readers ko teri adhoori one sided love story nahi Sunni

A/n : ha ha kar rhi hu! Itna emotional damage nahi karna tha!

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, here, back to the story...

Moment #2 :

"Your body is so smooth like butter man, why don't we end up in a bed together?"

A man, said trapping surya in between in his arms in a dark alley

Surya : tu mereko harbar aise kyun fasati hai?
A/n :- kya kare, shardul ko hero Jo banna hai

"P..please l..let..let me go-o."

Surya stuttered heavily and at that point of moment, he hated his life. Seemed like everything bad in the world occurred to him only. Starting from the beating sessions of his father, him getting kidnapped and raped almost, and now this man who is just looking around for sex.

"Uh uh, not to soon darling."

The man said sliding one finger from Surya's forehead to his chin. Surya felt disgusted, why is it always him? He wanted to run away, he can't handle another session of nightmares when it's finally decreasing.

And as like God sent a hero to save him, the man was yanked away and pushed on the ground bg none other than shardul.

"You asshole."

Shardul gritted through his teeth. The man had fall back hard, so hard that he was still groaning and not in a proper posture to stand and run. Shardul was going to approach him and teach him a lesson furthur, but a soft pair of hands gripped his arm tightly.

He turned to look to the innocent eyes of his sunshine, which immediately melted away all his anger. Those eyes were filled with fear, and shardul realised that he had to comfort him, and not take revenge right now.

He'll be having the man in his basement in the night afterall, no matter how much he runs away.

"Don't."

Whispered surya, and who was shardul to deny.

"Did he hurt you?"

Shardul said holding him by his shoulders and checking him top to bottom. Surya nodded as a no, hugging shardul as he was scared so much.

Shardul went puzzled for a moment. His heart was thumping aloud as his legs felt weak. He couldn't believe that his sunshine was hugging him. He immediately wrapped his arms around him, holding him close, away from the world.

"I-I was so scared."

Surya whispered as shardul felt wetness near his shirt as he gritted his teeth knowing that again someone made his sunshine cry.

"I know, but you're safe now. Okay? Don't worry. I'll drop you home securely."

Shardul assured rubbing his back to provide comfort. This was his ultimate wish. To save his sunshine from everything and keep him hidden in his arms just like that till the rest of his life. No one, no one would have the right on any inch of him.

When surya stopped crying and finally pulled back, he was dropped back safely by shardul.

Moment #3

Shardul jumped in joy along with Rohit, Rahul and Mahi who stood up in the Wankhede stadium to clap for the tremendous innings of Surya.

100 runs in 49 balls.

Shardul clapped and cheered as his friend saw with happy eyes at their friends excitement.

After the match, surya was invited by shardul to somewhere. He dressed up as shardul indicated, and a car came for him. He sat in it, and went wherever it drove to.

He came down and looked around with wide eyes. Everything was so beautifully decorated. The lights were amazing, he was on the beach. And he spotted Shardul well dressed who passed him a tooth grin.

He approached and he realised with each step he took, a light gets lightened beside. His happiness grew, as he ran towards shardul, and saw the lights glowing around.

"What is all this shardul?"

He asked with shining eyes just like a little kid. Shardul smiled, knowing he has succedded to make his sunshine happy. He held his hand as Surya's smile slowly fell asleep he looked at Shardul's serious face.

"Surya, you came in my life when it was an absolute mess. I didn't know then, that I'll be having such a good connection with you. But when he grew close, I realised my feelings, the effect you have on me," shardul stopped to search Surya's face who was looking at him with wide eyes.

"And I know that if I delay it more, I'll just grow eager. I want you to know that I have always cared for you, you were so different amongst the crowd. Your innocence just makes me fall for you more. So now that I've said it, Mr. Surya Kumar Yadav, would you like to be my boyfriend and be my sunshine for the rest of my life?"

A few tears escaped Surya's eyes as he nodded, delibaretly grasping Shardul's hand which was already gripping his hand.

"Yes, yes, of course" a small blush spread on his face as shardul pulled him in a hug.

"You made me the happiest, thank you surya."

Surya just snuggled in more and soon clap erupted from the surroundings as he pulled out to see all of his friends and shardul's friend looking at them with a smile. His face became red as he took off Shardul's hand from him though he couldn't stop the smile that spread on his face.

He knew shardul would protect him, just like he had earlier. At the end of the day shardul had promised him,

"I'll take care of you always surya. I give my word, and I'll prove it to you. I won't let you get hurt ever again."

Surya just smiled, holding Shardul's face with his right hand and caressing his thumb on his cheek. Shardul leaned into the touch, feeling contended...
.
.
.

I felt that 1 update had to be done...