Chp.14 Somone To Fear Pt.1

-PLAY OST-

We then left off where Rick Grimes and his group are now captured and outnumbered by the saviors. They were all on their knees, in one single line aside, scared to not know what what is gonna happen next...until they, or to say the alpha leader of the saviors has finally met Rick's group, and himself, as he appears out of the RV...

(YN): Pissing y'all pants yet?

He walks up to them and began pacing around....

(YN): Boy, do I feel like we're getting close, but not just that, I consider this day, my luckiest day. Hehe, yup, finna have y'all visit Pee-Pee city in no time.

Rick's Group: .......

(YN): Beautiful night we're having, and the perfect time to be out here. Now, let's cut to the chase...Now, which one of you fine assholes...is Rick.Grimes.

Simon: This one here.

Simon pints out to Rick, and (YN) to look and to see Rick. He finally gets to see who he is, and how he looks like now...and to never forget that face. He walks up to Rick, and Rick slowly lifting his head up, as if he's beginning to feel a bit fear...

(YN): So, you're Rick Grimes. Hm, nice to meet you, I'm "Negan".

Rick: ........

(YN): You killed my men. And also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool...not fucking cool. You have, no fucking idea how not fucking cool that shit is. Yeah...

(YN) squats down, and to get close to Rick's face, and says...

(YN): You are so going to fucking regret crossing me in a few minutes. *smugs* And it's true, you are.

Rick: ........

(YN): You see Rick, whatever you do, you do not mess with the new world order, and the new world order is this, and it's very easy and simple to know and understand, even if you are a dumbass which you may very will be, you will understand it. You ready? Here goes, pay attention.

(YN) reaches his hand, and to grab onto Rick's hair, holding it tight and says...

(YN): Give me your shit, or I will, FUCKIN, kill you.

He lets him go and stood up on his feet again and walks around...

(YN): You know, today is also Career Day. We invest a lot, so you will know who I am, and what I'm capable of. So as of right now, you work for me now. You have shit, you give it to me, that's your job, easiest and simplest job you can do.

Rick: ......

(YN): Now I know there is one big nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it, you lost certainly will. You, built something, you...awaken something too. And to think you and your pathetic friends here thought you are safe, and I get it. But, the word is out....heh, word. The bird is the word. Hehe, I'm gonna miss family guy, but as I was saying.....you, are not safe, not anymore. In fact, you are pegged really bad. More pegged if you don't do as I say and want, and what I want is half your shit, and if that's too much you can go out and steal more and it'll even out sooner or later. This, is your way of life now. The more you try fighting back, the harder it'll be. Example: If someone knocks on your door, you best believe you let us in, we own that door. And if you try stopping us, we will knock it down. Understand?