Chp.36

-PLAY SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

-MORNING-

It was now morning, the sun was already setting up....we take a look at Alexandria, as we see Father Gabriel having a meeting with the people there in Alexandria, questioning about Rick and his group, alongside with Jadis too.

Gabriel: Do not worry, Everything will be okay.

Random #5: What do you mean "okay"?? Rick and them left last night without telling us.

Random #9: Is this about "Negan"?? I though he died.

Gabriel: Look, I am not too sure when they will be back, but all I can say for right now...we will all be okay, I can promise you people that...we be having no more trouble...not anymore.

The people were yet so confused on what Gabriel was talking about...then, he looks over, and sees Carl, at the lookout at the gates, keeping a eye outside to see if anything occurs...
.
.
.
Then suddenly, he spots someone, walking out from the woods, and quickly gets makes his way down to the ground and shouts out...

Carl: Gabriel!

Gabriel wasted no time as he and the rest of Alexandria go running over to the gate. As Carl was opening it, and to look over to that someone walking out from the woods...to think he expected his father, Michonne, and his friends to be the ones arriving back, but to be wrong, as (YN), was the one that was coming back. Clothes covered in blood, yet slowly and calmly approaching to the gate as Gabriel arrives, yet was yet upset and sadden to think as well would be Rick and his group. And as for the people in Alexandria...they were scared, and yet soon to think (YN) must've done something to Rick and his group, which he already did. (YN) arrives at the front gate, standing there dead silent, holding a rifle on his hand, and holding a bag with him too as he got up close...

Random #2: He's alive...!

Random #5: Impossible!

Random #7: Wait, Where's Rick??

Random #3: Where are the rest of them?!?

(YN): ...Don't worry...Rick, and everyone else in that group...are dead.

They all gasp in fear to hear that...

(YN): Yeah...I killed them, all of em.

Suddenly, the people slowly started to bargain, and yet starting to get riled up and ready to go attack (YN), and (YN) not caring and waited for anyone to even dare try lay their hands on him....but only from Carl to step up, and stop his people from charging against (YN)...

Carl: Leave him.

Random #15: What?? Carl, what are you doing??

Random #11: Did you not hear, he killed your father and your friends! Why the hell are you defending him!?

Random #8: We can kill him right here and now!

Carl: No! Don't! Everyone, listen!

Everything were yet frustrated and confused at the same time of what (YN) did, and yet Carl defending him from them, and wondering why. Carl, looks down for a sec, taking a deep breathe to fight off the tears...looks at them and says...