Chp.34 The Truth

-AUTHOR's POV-

Meanwhile, at Alexandria, we take a look over at Rick's house. Inside the house, him, his group, Jadis and some of her group were all inside talking about the "disappearing" of (YN), yet whether they should keep looking for him or not. Maggie was standing at the window, looking outside, thinking about looking for (YN)..

Rosita: Maggie, why don't you take a seat?

Maggie: I'm fine.

Sasha: Maggie...

Maggie: I said I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me, how about worrying about where that bastard could be.

Michonne: Maggie, we all are worried. But, we're worried about you too. You haven't slept good ever since.

Maggie: ...He should of died there.

Rick: ...Maggie, I hate to see you like this, we all do. I know you're desperate to find him, same as all of us. But you're not alone here, and we haven't give up yet. We still have plenty of time to go out and search for him.

Daryl: Knowing what happen to him, he's probably suffering by now, or probably died and turn into one of those freaks already.

Aaron: Not just that, we can't even know where his base is. So he might be there.

Daryl: Probably, but who knows.

Jadis: Other than that, we won't stop till we find him, and make sure he's dead for good.

They all nodded, and Maggie as well...

Maggie: ...If we do find him...I'll be the one to put him down for good.

Rick: ...Fine by me, I just want him gone for good.

Maggie: Good, and I'll make sure to aim it to his head.

Daryl: Make sure his brains splatter.

Rosita: Yeah, and don't miss like me.

Maggie: Heh, I won't.

They all have a little chuckle...until then, Carl arrived back home, looking down...

Michonne: Hey Carl, everything okay out there?

Carl stood quiet, yet keeping his head down as Rick and them started to feel worried...

Rick: Son, What's wrong??

He lifts his head up...trying his best to not stutter or anything at all...he fixed his voice, and says...

Carl: I found "Negan"...

They all stood up in stagger, from what Carl said...

Eugene: You did?!

Sasha: So that bastard's alive then!

Michonne: Carl, Carl, are you SURE-

Carl: Yes! I saw him, found him at the hill when I was keeping a lookout...